+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: Joe D speaks with Chad Ford

I'm Varsity chump. You're J.V.

Joe D speaks with Chad Ford

I'm not sure if this is already here somewhere, but I thought it was a pretty good interview.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espnradio/...ast&id=2907850

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    I love how he addresses the armchair numbnut emos who say blow the team up every chance they can get at the end.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Well listening to Joe, he doesn't want any inconsistent fucks on the team such as Delfino. I think Sheed fits this as well.

Joe is listening to offers if he gets the right deal but no one is untouchable on the team.

Joe wants to sign CB and he sees him coming back. Billups says he wants to come back.

As Amir is a RFA, it is the 2nd priority to sign Amir. 1a) Billups. 1b) Amir. "A core piece of our future"

Joe is not blowing this shit up. If one of the 4 guys is moved, pistons are getting a helluva player.

More young kids as the core is getting older.

A lot of this shit is repitive from the state of the pistons press conference.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Well listening to Joe, he doesn't want any inconsistent fucks on the team such as Delfino.
    Thats his ego talking. remember that Delfino requested the trade. So its more or less him saying "Well, ....I didn't want you here anyways! So ummm Ha!"

A lot of this shit is repitive from the state of the pistons press conference.
    Absolutely. At this point its best for him to talk after he makes his moves. Because this fluff act is getting silly.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cross
    Well listening to Joe, he doesn't want any inconsistent fucks on the team such as Delfino. I think Sheed fits this as well.
    Of course, this is the same Joe D who said that Rasheed was the most consistent player in the playoffs.

Sheed is not always during the regular season. When Rasheed wants the win, he's the best player on our team. If we are up a series 2-0, Sheed is the most likely to score 2 and get 3 rebounds. It's all up to Rasheed's mentality. As stated in the interview, Joe don't want players who have a shit mentality and will not show up every game.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Sheed is not always during the regular season. When Rasheed wants the win, he's the best player on our team. If we are up a series 2-0, Sheed is the most likely to score 2 and get 3 rebounds. It's all up to Rasheed's mentality. As stated in the interview, Joe don't want players who have a shit mentality and will not show up every game.
    We were up 2-0 three times this season. For the road Game 3s, Rasheed did:

Orlando: 15 points, 6 rebounds
    Chicago: 16 points, 11 rebounds
    Cleveland: 16 points, 5 rebounds

on 18-39 shooting, and he didn't clearly lose any of the matchups at PF/C. He was similarly "on" during last year's playoffs until his injury.

Rasheed was not the problem in the playoffs. If the other guys are bitches now because they think Sheed is then they need to check themselves. These are fucking grown men.
    STEW BEEF!

look at this caca water, it's disgusting!
    When Rasheed wants the win,
    Not to pick on you Cross, but every time I hear someone talk about how good the Pistons are when they "want" it, I am inclined to jam an icepick in my ear. We have got to stop doing this shit. It's basically just making excuses for our team getting beaten.

It doesn't invalidate anything else you said, though. Just a pet peeve of mine.

+ Reply to Thread