+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Charlotte (#8) - Bobcats select Spencer Hawes

Blog Entries
    FYI

I just switched my pick to Spencer Hawes.

Chris makes a good point about the Okafor/Noah combo when it comes to half court offense.

I think Hawes is a better fit with Okafor, and they probably let Brezec go sign with someone else if he opts out.

I think the Bulls are sitting on Hawes at #9, so this would really piss them off.
    Find a new slant.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn
    I think the Bulls are sitting on Hawes at #9, so this would really piss them off.
    a spiteful pick....i love it.

Yeah, I think they go Hawes here too.

This I think opens up a very realistic possibility at 9 of the Bulls looking to trade out of that spot, looking at maybe Harden. He would surely still be on the board at say.....15?

***Glen-Dont misrepresent this as me voting in a poll***

Edit-fuck that red noise.

(You're cool, this isn't a poll, it's more of a "survey" -G)
    Last edited by Glenn; 06-18-2007 at 01:29 PM.

Blog Entries
    1 hour left, update.

Julian Wright - 3
    Spencer Hawes- 2
    Find a new slant.

Spencer Hawes

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermy

This I think opens up a very realistic possibility at 9 of the Bulls looking to trade out of that spot, looking at maybe Harden. He would surely still be on the board at say.....15?
    Good point.

I could see the Clippers coming up to #9 to grab Conley and the Bulls dropping down to #14 to take either McRoberts or Smith. Especially since they know the Pistons could take McRoberts at #15.
    Find a new slant.

Spencer Hawes highlights to be fair. It's more of an interview piece, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn
    Good point.

I could see the Clippers coming up to #9 to grab Conley and the Bulls dropping down to #14 to take either McRoberts or Smith. Especially since they know the Pistons could take McRoberts at #15.
    If Conley is on the board at #9 there will definately be a lot of calls to chicago. Everyone knows Sactown and Atlanta will be looking at Conley.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

She's cute Matt, good find.
    STEW BEEF!

Spencer Hawes

Adding a 7 footer will make this front court huge....they have some free agent work to do with their guard situation.

If things do go this way, Chicago may be pissed about not getting Hawes but the phone ringing off the hook to get Conley will ease their pain.

+ Reply to Thread