+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: Minny/LA/Det style

Minny/LA/Det style

Since Glenn wanted KG to LA, Kobe to a contender and Minny to get some young players/picks...here goes:

LA sends Kobe to Detroit
    LA sends Walton to Minnesota

Detroit sends RIP to Minnesota
    Detroit sends #15 to Minnesota

Minnesota sends KG to LA
    Minnesota sends Davis to LA

Breakdown:

Minny moves KG and Davis for RIP, Walton and #15 pick.

LA moves Kobe and Walton for KG and Davis.

Detroit moves RIP and #15 for Kobe.

Minny logic: KG isn't happy, eventually he'll demand out. Howard will not help him win a title. Better to be proactive. They get a great scorer in RIP, a solid role player in Walton, and the #15 pick in a very deep draft.

LA logic: Kobe wants out, who better to replace him with than another MVP type player? Bynum/KG/Odom makes a pretty solid front court and they can draft a new SG at #19 like Rush or Cook.

Detroit logic: RIP is great, but Kobe is better. Detroit needs someone to create their own shot and Kobe certainly can do that.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Blog Entries
    I just rolled one out too, with Kobe ending up in Chicago.

I love Rip, but I would give up Rip & #15 for Kobe in a heartbeat.

How do those salaries work?
    Find a new slant.

Oop, forgot to add my filler in there. LA would have to send Brown to Minny and we'd send Nazr to LA to make it work. Brown is an expiring next year, so Minny doesn't care. LA will take on Nazr's salary because Davis is an expiring as well and they need another underachieving center to replace Brown.

Minny out: KG (22 mil), Davis (7 Mil) = 31 mil
    Minny in: Walton (2 mil), RIP (10 Mil), Brown (9 mil) = 21 mil

LA out: Kobe (19 mil), Walton (2 mil), Brown (9 mil) = 30 mil
    LA in: KG (22 mil), Davis (7 Mil), Nazr (5 mil) = 36 mil

Detroit out: RIP (10 mil), Nazr (5 mil) = 15 mil
    Detroit in: Kobe (19 mil) = 19 mil
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

I think Minny would have to get more for KG and Davis than Rip and Walton and 15. That's just what I think, though.

Maybe. But Hawes/RIP/Walton for KG isn't a bad haul. I do think they' be better off dealing with Chicago to get a young wing and #9 though.

Even though Minny would want more, I think this makes each team better. It won't go through, but it should.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

Trade Idea: Min/La/Phx

I read earlier that the Wolves are really high on hawes. With the 2nd first rounder, they could gamble and takes hawes at 15 or take him early on.

I'm starting to think Hawes won't be on the board at 15.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zekyl
    I don't think there is any way he gets past Chicago at #9.

Thanks Isiah.
    Find a new slant.

Quote Originally Posted by Zekyl
    I agree. Especially with a lot of big men pulling out (Hibbert, Hardin, etc) I think they will get snapped up fast.

+ Reply to Thread