+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7
1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: That does it... I wanna iPhone!!!

That does it... I wanna iPhone!!!

http://www.apple.com/iphone/internet/

You've gotta be fucking kidding me?????

Now, I know my Razr sucks, but up until now a phone is a phone is a phone. Crackberry, Sidekick, those sweet ass LG's. Hey, all I need it to do is dial a number and have decent reception (the Razr metal casing is a bitch like that).

Thought about upgrading to a Samsung. Ugly, but who gives a fuck. Damn thing run like a diesel. Built like 'em, too (not "Shaq" diesel, but "diesel" diesel, a truck.... no, not Vin Diesel, Zip).

I'm a huge Mac fan, but haven't been keeping tabs on the iPhone. It's not like I'm ready to blow $500 on something I can pay $50 for (just "blew" $500 on a DV camcorder... get your mind out of the gutter, Zip, my old one broke). But man, that's one sweet piece of hardware.

I'm counting my pennies. When they're available (by next year, probably, all sold out... sure to see one on eBay at a 200% mark-up), maybe I'll dump on it.

What I don't understand from the commercial is how you click on links on those pages. Your finger would be the size of 3 links on that small screen.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Quote Originally Posted by DennyMcLain
    http://www.apple.com/iphone/internet/

You've gotta be fucking kidding me?????

Now, I know my Razr sucks, but up until now a phone is a phone is a phone. Crackberry, Sidekick, those sweet ass LG's. Hey, all I need it to do is dial a number and have decent reception (the Razr metal casing is a bitch like that).

Thought about upgrading to a Samsung. Ugly, but who gives a fuck. Damn thing run like a diesel. Built like 'em, too (not "Shaq" diesel, but "diesel" diesel, a truck.... no, not Vin Diesel, Zip). .
    My phone and i love it. And cellphone isnt a cellphone if you own a stank ass razor. I hate that phone. But I hate flip phones in general though. Don't think I'mma ever switch away from PDA smartphones ever again.

You wouldnt like the blacjack because its more pc friendly(windows media player, microsoft office, windows mobile pc) than mac. Better off nabbing that iphone. But iphone on the other hand doesnt have many windows features. that might cost it some buyers. but i figure it to still do well.
    Last edited by Black Dynamite; 06-18-2007 at 12:07 PM.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    What I don't understand from the commercial is how you click on links on those pages. Your finger would be the size of 3 links on that small screen.
    Probably use the tip of your finger or it might be good spacing between the buttons. Make no doubt about it though. iphone is gonna be a hit if it doesnt have any glitches.

Oh, and LMAO at DM's avatar.
    Last edited by Black Dynamite; 06-18-2007 at 12:09 PM.
    ^

i have a samsung blackjack and i love it. the only caveat is the battery life.

on the iPhone, i can't imagine how it'd look after a few months of building up scratches. especially since it's got such a huge touch screen area.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    i have a samsung blackjack and i love it. the only caveat is the battery life.

on the iPhone, i can't imagine how it'd look after a few months of building up scratches. especially since it's got such a huge touch screen area.
    Yep, thats about it. try adjust the lighting timer on your buttons so that they only light up during night hours. i've heard that helps along with keeping the second battery on charge while the phone isnt. also i love how solid the camera is. I'll just catch shots as I'm driving.
    ^

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutz Gatsu
    My phone and i love it.

Gutz,

I know this is a bit late, but I hope that dental appointment went alright for you.
    Find a new slant.

What the fuck is wrong with these? They've never done wrong by me, and my wife can't call me on one when I'm out at the massage parlor.

Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

once upon a time i was falling in love, now i'm fucking falling apart

Palm Treo > *

-ojay!

look at this caca water, it's disgusting!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zip Goshboots
    What the fuck is wrong with these? They've never done wrong by me, and my wife can't call me on one when I'm out at the massage parlor.

I love those phones, but I'm a communications industry geek. They lasted forever. They were built like tanks, had good handy grips, and the parts were secured on the bottom by a steel plate. The perfect item with which to club a bitch.

But at the same time, they had to be built like tanks, because if it broke, you had to have the phone company replace it, and...you know how that goes. The good news is that you can plug one of those things in and they still work. And unlike the phones of today, it'll put a fuckin' dent in her weave.

This post was brought to you by Ike Turner.

+ Reply to Thread