+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Central Michigan Next Year's Mac Champs?

Central Michigan Next Year's Mac Champs?

Will the Chipps get back to Mac Champ territory even with out studs Bazuin and Staley. Record Predictions anyone....LeFevour a potential NFL prospect from the Mac Conf.

http://collegefootball.rivals.com/co...144&CID=681127

You're damn right they will win it. Lol

Dan was a true freshman that came in as a 3rd string QB, which means he got very little reps going into the season. I think he'll make huge strides this year with the proper coaching he didn't get last year going in (because he was low on the depth chart). They still have a great core too. Go Chips!

He lost two good OL, but has a solid group still, and all his skill players back. i won't say he's NFL material at this point. He'll have to win the MAC again, and maybe knock off a couple OK BCS teams as well
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

I like Central's offense this year...they should be explosive as hell. However, their D will not be as strong losing Bazuine and Kress...

I am pumped for the WMU/CMU game already!

+ Reply to Thread