+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Dar to MSU...

What did you tell them Glenn?
    STEW BEEF!

Blog Entries
    Nothing yet.

I'm thinking I'll just point him to this thread and they can ask for himself.

If anybody has a better/more fun suggestion, PM me.
    Find a new slant.

The great thing is that WTF is now becoming a little bit of a news source in small little recruiting circles after the 22,000 that visited the Dar story. Now that WTF is known in many of the Rivals mbs, I think we'll get some visitors. Plus, I know for a fact that some writers for newspapers in the area now visit WTF but they do not post.

I do have a update on Dar though. He is not going to Michigan State and taking MoJo's schollie. That was his only option because he doesn't have the money to walk-on. Michigan State is trying to use its scholarship on Draymond Green. They have named him their top priority for THAT scholarship. He was thought to be a near lock, however Michigan, Kentucky, Indiana, Minnesota, and Illinois have recently pushed HARD for him. The intense approach has made him rethink thinks a bit. Michigan has pushed the hardest out of that group using playing time as its angle. It'll be interesting if he goes with his previous #1 choice in MSU or if he goes for the playing time at Michigan.

It will heat up Friday when schools can officially initiate contact.

Quote Originally Posted by DrTre11
    The great thing is that WTF is now becoming a little bit of a news source in small little recruiting circles after the 22,000 that visited the Dar story. Now that WTF is known in many of the Rivals mbs, I think we'll get some visitors. Plus, I know for a fact that some writers for newspapers in the area now visit WTF but they do not post.

I do have a update on Dar though. He is not going to Michigan State and taking MoJo's schollie. That was his only option because he doesn't have the money to walk-on. Michigan State is trying to use its scholarship on Draymond Green. They have named him their top priority for THAT scholarship. He was thought to be a near lock, however Michigan, Kentucky, Indiana, Minnesota, and Illinois have recently pushed HARD for him. The intense approach has made him rethink thinks a bit. Michigan has pushed the hardest out of that group using playing time as its angle. It'll be interesting if he goes with his previous #1 choice in MSU or if he goes for the playing time at Michigan.

Izzo wants Green. If Bielein can get Green to come to UM, that will be a pretty damn good get for the pretentious bastards, er wolverines.

Quote Originally Posted by DrTre11

Told ya so! nah-nah-nuh-nah-nah haha

+ Reply to Thread