+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3
1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Dar to MSU...

Dar to MSU...

Now dont quote me on the quote on quote but, Rumors around East Lansing are that Dar will now end up at MSU. I heard it from a friend (MSU student) who claims he heard it from one of the Hills assistant coaches. Thaught i would get this one out there before Skeetles.

I think I just shit myself, wow too good to be true.

It's all over the Rivals mbs.
    Last edited by Baker; 06-10-2007 at 08:34 PM.

Seems like somebody here posted a story about Tucker and the whole thing began with Tucker really wanting to go to State and him being forced into the Depaul commitment by scandalist people in his life.

It also seems like a few people here questioned my credibility and have claimed within the last couple of weeks that I made up this story and the Nichol stuff.

I guess if this really happens and Dar is headed to MSU, then it backs up what I originally posted 6 months ago. Not trying to thump my own chest, just trying to defend my credibility in that I don't make stuff up.

In the end, I hope that Dar ends up at a school that helps him become successful and I hope he finds the right path and stays away from people with bad intentions whether it's MSU or not. I just don't see this happening though, unless it's with MoJo's schollie.
    Last edited by Baker; 06-10-2007 at 08:51 PM.

OK, a couple of quick questions here.

First off, Jmich needs to come clean. Who are you? You sound like you're in the Sagnasty "inner circle".

Second, who is posting under my name on Michigan State's website and saying they heard the info from "some website called WTFDetroit.com" and saying that I have "no affiliation" with it? WTF?

http://michiganstate.rivals.com/show...id=951&style=2

Finally, I also heard this from an "inside source" today. To be honest with you, I kind of saw this coming all along. If this happens, let's break down State's roster for the 08-09 season. Kalin Lucas, Chris Allen, Durrell Summers, Dar Tucker, and Delvon Roe!!!!! WOW! I just saw 300 last night, couple that with this roster, and I may start to FEEEEEL IT!

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

Blog Entries
    So somebody is impersonating Moodini on the MSU Rivals site?
    Find a new slant.

Yeah, JMich is somebody from the old fantasy league. When they threw out "Skeetles" I knew that for sure. Actually it's probably somebody that has been here and is just under a different name.

I posted the quick message on Rivals Moodini, hope you don't mind. I just wanted to see if anyone there had info on it and your name was up.

Moodini, along with that group of 5 players you listed, they'll also have Walton, Gray, 7 Ft. Herzog, RAYMAR, Dahlman, Thornton, Ibok, and Sutton! hahaha Unbelievable. Their last 5 scholarship players could probably go .500 in the Big Ten easy. Like I said though, I'm doubtful on Dar. Would be interesting though.

Blog Entries
    So Tre is impersonating Moodini on Rivals?

I'm so confused.
    Find a new slant.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn
    So Tre is impersonating Moodini on Rivals?

I'm so confused.
    Moodini is my boy, he was over and typed his stuff in and said it was cool to use it. I just posted a Dar post in the rivals mb to see if anyone has heard anything.
    Last edited by Baker; 06-11-2007 at 12:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DrTre11
    I posted the quick message on Rivals Moodini, hope you don't mind. I just wanted to see if anyone there had info on it and your name was up.
    Wow. Sharing names and passowrds on other chatboards. Going to school together at night. I'm getting visions of Joanie and Chachi here.
    Could it be, love blossoming before our very eyes?

Last edited by Zip Goshboots; 06-11-2007 at 02:14 PM.
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

+ Reply to Thread