+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: DrTre11 vs. Zip Goshboots

Quote Originally Posted by Zip Goshboots
    I distinctly remember reading a post where you indicated that you, Moodini, and Jethro had me on IGNORE. So you're lying.
    You are the holder of quite the "Character Resume" aren't you?
    I do, in fact, have a nice chest, but that's because I can bench press nearly 100 lbs.
    Here is the exact post douche bag! Once again, you are making shit up and I'm making you look like a complete idiot. Who's lying now?

DrTre11 wrote: I think Jethro even put him on ignore so he didn't have to read his crap. It's funny, Moodini, Jethro, and I will be chillin and the consensus is always, Zip sucks. haha

Quite the memory you have. WORKED.

Gators in the South, Spartans in the North representin'
    Quote Originally Posted by DrTre11
    Here is the exact post douche bag! Once again, you are making shit up and I'm making you look like a complete idiot. Who's lying now?

DrTre11 wrote: I think Jethro even put him on ignore so he didn't have to read his crap. It's funny, Moodini, Jethro, and I will be chillin and the consensus is always, Zip sucks. haha

Quite the memory you have. WORKED.

OMG, I don't show up for nearly a week, I come back and homeboy DrTre11 is still beating down Goshboots. Funny shit! Keep it up, I'm lovin' reading this shit. Goshboots, it seems like you just keep making stuff up homie. You call out the doc, yet he keeps backing his shit up. Damn dog, tuck your tail and waddle away why don't ya and we can get back to shitty M basketball haha.

BTW, my boy Donovan is back. Yeah!

BTW, that post he wrote about ignoring was written to me so I do remember him saying just that.

Hey, there's NO QUESTION in my mind, Tre, that you edited your post to make yourself look good.
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Zip Goshboots
    Hey, there's NO QUESTION in my mind, Tre, that you edited your post to make yourself look good.
    You are such a retard and I'm going to make you look stupid yet again. My paragraph is in the Donovan thread, 4th page. GO LOOK FOR YOURSELF. And if you didn't realize genius, anytime someone edits a post, it says EDITED on the post along with the date and time that it was edited. So fuck off.

You lied, called my character into question, and I backed my shit up with proof. You are the clown that's been making shit up and now you can't admit it when you've been worked. Everybody is now going to see the incorrect comments you made AGAIN, they are going to see that I posted exactly what I said I did, and they are going to see you making a fool out of yourself.

Tre vs. Zip
    This shit is over.

You're a moderator. You can edit without it saying "edit".
    How's Keith Nichol's arm doing, BTW?
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

Zip is correct Tre. It won't say edited by from you. That doesn't mean you did edit it though, I haven't been following this at all.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Well obvioulsly by me not knowing that it proves that I didn't.

What about Nichol Zip? I love how because we haven't heard anything about him, I somehow made up his story about his arm. I said he was rehabbing, is it not possible for that to be true? You're a moron.

Quote Originally Posted by DrTre11
    You are such a retard and I'm going to make you look stupid yet again. My paragraph is in the Donovan thread, 4th page. GO LOOK FOR YOURSELF. And if you didn't realize genius, anytime someone edits a post, it says EDITED on the post along with the date and time that it was edited. So fuck off.

You lied, called my character into question, and I backed my shit up with proof. You are the clown that's been making shit up and now you can't admit it when you've been worked. Everybody is now going to see the incorrect comments you made AGAIN, they are going to see that I posted exactly what I said I did, and they are going to see you making a fool out of yourself.

Tre vs. Zip
    This shit is over.
    HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHA POST OF THE YEAR DRTRE11! GOOD SHIT. Damn, only Knockout is supposed to give beatdowns like this homeboy.

Blog Entries
    Looks like Tre's got a fluffer.
    Find a new slant.

+ Reply to Thread