+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3
1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: DrTre11 vs. Zip Goshboots

Quote Originally Posted by Zip Goshboots
    Jethro, don't you get it?
    Dantonio is supposed to come in here and revive MSU football,which has been dogshit for FORTY YEARS. And most Sparties have, and expect everyone else to, buy into it, and jump for joy with them over this latest reincarnation of Biggie Munn. Yet Beline, according to some MSU'ers has an impossible task, and the the likelihood that he could be able to recruit anyone but one armed midgets to play at UM is remote at best.

Once again, Sparty logic looks at the world through it's anus.
    You are seriously falling off the edge. This is a Zeller post and you are brining in MSU fball even though the most die hard of Spartan fans here haven't been all that optimistic about the fball program. You are ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by DrTre11
    You are seriously falling off the edge. This is a Zeller post and you are brining in MSU fball even though the most die hard of Spartan fans here haven't been all that optimistic about the fball program. You are ridiculous.
    I disagree, and think the comparison is worthy of this thread.
    Thank you, and good night.
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

Actually it was detroitsportscity that brought MSU football into this thread, but thanks for at least not saying "typical Michigan fan" this time.
    We had subs. It was crazy.

I disagree, and think the comparison is worthy of this thread.
    Thank you, and good night.
    Your comparison is bullshit because you claimed that Spartan fans have this belief that MD is going to save the world and you can't provide any evidence of this. None of the Spartan fans here have said that MD is going to no doubt take us to the top while Beilein won't.

And now that you bring it up, I'm going to show you what a dumbass you are. Go to the "Who will bring their program back first?" thread and read the Spartan posts. I believe every single Spartan said that they thought Beilein would do it first. So shove your Sparty logic up your ass. You obviously can't read, and once again you were proven wrong.

You want evidence?
    I know three people in Burma who are building a shrine to Dantonio as we speak. They are MSU grads there on missionary work.
    They've already published an altered version of the bible, changing the second gospel to "The Gospel According to Mark Dantonio".
    The first words are: "The Holy Land just got a little greenereth"
    There you go, twat.

So did you go back to the Dantonio or Beilein thread? Did ya? Did you happen to see all the Spartans saying Beilein would revive the program first? Did ya? Waiting for comment...and those cookies.

So did you go back to the Dantonio or Beilein thread? Did ya? Did you happen to see all the Spartans saying Beilein would revive the program first? Did ya? Waiting for comment...and those cookies.
    I thought you had me on "ignore".
    If you like, I can send you some nude photos of myself so you and Moodini have a visual for your circle jerks.

I thought you had me on "ignore".
    If you like, I can send you some nude photos of myself so you and Moodini have a visual for your circle jerks.
    Nope, that was Jethro that put you on ignore. I might be into you sending us a nude photo though. It depends, how big are your tits? Wait...you are a chick right?

Yes, it was me that had you on ignore for the first month or so you were here. Rough start. Then I took you off because I didn't think I could moderate effectively if I didn't read everything in the forum. Not that I would delete anything, just trying to keep things organized. It was you and cccsdad gracing my ignore list. But that is no more, and hasn't been for months.
    I'm still positive you're one of the most oddly creative posters to regularly visit this forum. Sometimes that's a good thing and it can be funny, often it's on a different brain wave from what most people are used to. If it entertains you, more power to ya.
    We had subs. It was crazy.

Nope, that was Jethro that put you on ignore. I might be into you sending us a nude photo though. It depends, how big are your tits? Wait...you are a chick right?
    I distinctly remember reading a post where you indicated that you, Moodini, and Jethro had me on IGNORE. So you're lying.
    You are the holder of quite the "Character Resume" aren't you?
    I do, in fact, have a nice chest, but that's because I can bench press nearly 100 lbs.

+ Reply to Thread