+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Grant Hill signs with Phoenix

Blog Entries
    Maybe Hill and Webber will share the MLE?

That's about the only way I'd want Webber back.

To be honest, Hill might be pretty valuable to the Pistons, possible even worthy of the whole MLE himself.

I wonder if Lindsey will help recruit him?
    Find a new slant.

Quote Originally Posted by b-diddy
    one hit wonder? why? theyre going to be better next year. they swept us out of the playoffs. i think you have to admit theyre a pretty good team, probably the second best in the league.
    the cavs are the second best team in the NBA?

when did this happen?

i'd still take the Mavs, Utah, and the Suns over the Cavs.

For the record, I wouldn't mind Hill off of our bench at all. I just think we need to get rid of Delfino, then. After making Delfino a larger part of the team last season, we can't just shove him back to our 3rd SF and expect him to accept it.

Unless we can play Delfino and GHill somehow? Could Stuckey play back up PG, and then our bench could be: Stuckey, Delfino, GHill, Maxiell, and Dice?

that's pretty athletic and relatively young. of course, it's a matter of giving them enough PT to make a difference
    Last edited by Matt; 06-10-2007 at 01:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kstat
    no cap room, no draft picks?

Yeah, I'd say they're primed for an improvement...
    honestly, what the fuck do you know? the very fact that YOU wrote this probably means the cavs win 82 games and a championship next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    the cavs are the second best team in the NBA?

when did this happen?

i'd still take the Mavs, Utah, and the Suns over the Cavs.
    the cavs are going to put up a much better fight than the jazz did against the spurs. i even think they might pull this one out.

the cavs also run wild on the no D suns.

the mavs might be better than the cavs, but theyve also lost 8 of their last 10 playoff games. the heat ran the mavs, and these cavs are better than those heat. some teams are built for the playoffs and some for the reg season. lebron blatantly coasted through the reg season, and got a ton of criticism. you dont hear too much criticism anymore. dude is wise beyond his years. being a very good defensive club + one superstar of james calibre is enough these days.

honestly, what the fuck do you know? the very fact that YOU wrote this probably means the cavs win 82 games and a championship next year.
    and to answer you, they can improve a ton from within. boobie has broken out, and its not a freak. also, you can bet james adds something to his game this summer. everyone is waiting for him to add post moves. if he adds one or two of those, its over. dude becomes entirely unguardable. moreso.

No, it proves you just managed to get enough of Ben Wallace's dick out of your mouth to make room for LeBron's...

Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    For the record, I wouldn't mind Hill off of our bench at all. I just think we need to get rid of Delfino, then. After making Delfino a larger part of the team last season, we can't just shove him back to our 3rd SF and expect him to accept it.

Unless we can play Delfino and GHill somehow? Could Stuckey play back up PG, and then our bench could be: Stuckey, Delfino, GHill, Maxiell, and Dice?

that's pretty athletic and relatively young. of course, it's a matter of giving them enough PT to make a difference
    If we're going this route, why take Stuckey? We could take a PG instead. Or maybe we could finally use Delfino a little at the point.

I'm pretty positive I was right when I said that Cleveland was a one-hit-wonder. They're much better than Miami? Pssh. Get out of here, man. They can't even hang with the Spurs. That Heat team would at least be putting up a fight.

And I think someone else (maybe K-Stat?) said it best: no draft picks, no cap room, and they'll improve? Big Z is 32 and getting older, Boobie is probably a lifetime backup combo guard, Gooden is Gooden, Marshall is one-dimensional, and Pavlovic doesn't have too much room for improvement. I just don't see how they're going to keep getting better.

WE ARE ALL WITNESSES

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Will Dumars re-hire someone who screwed him royally?

+ Reply to Thread