+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11
FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Grant Hill signs with Phoenix

I 'assumed' that he was coming here. Obviously wrong. I think he would have been fairly well recieved, but I'm done with him.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    I never assumed Grant Hill was coming here at all. I assumed that there was too much baggage to really make that happen.

Grant Hill, who needs frequent bondo just to stay together most of a season on slow-paced half-court team, making it through a full season as a Phoenix starter? Riiiiggghhhhttt....

Anyone have an over/under for Grant Hill missing 20 games during the regular season?

i defintely thought we were the front runner for Grant Hill. because of Phoenix's style, the fact the the East is weak (easier to get to the Finals), and all of his Detroit ties made it look like our chances were good.

ah well.

Amir Johnson, SF of the future?

i'd go to phx too. even with them submarining rose. maybe the dry heat will be good for his ankle. phx is a lot closer to a championship than the pistons are.

Phoenix has never even been to the finals (with the current team) and you think they're closer? They play in a much tougher conference to boot. It's great that you're not a complete homer, but you're also wrong.

just goes to show Grant hasn't changed at all in the last 7 years.

He turned down Joe Dumars for less money in 2000, and he turned him down again this summer for less money.
    Last edited by Kstat; 07-05-2007 at 06:56 PM.

Blog Entries
    LOL at Phoenix getting another player who is capable of playing 0 Defense...

this signing would've looked good...in 1999...

Phoenix will NEVER win a Title...period

Quote Originally Posted by luniz
    Phoenix has never even been to the finals (with the current team) and you think they're closer? They play in a much tougher conference to boot. It's great that you're not a complete homer, but you're also wrong.
    actually, your right. we're maybe closer to the finals, but theyre closer a ring for sure.

If we are closer to the Finals, and they're closer to the ring, that basically says we'd meet them in the finals. We'd win in a series to 7. BIllups >>>>>>>>>>> Nash.

grant Hill will be the next Jalen Rose of the Suns

he chose steve kerr over joe dumars...

im insulted.

+ Reply to Thread