+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Trade ideas: 4 different Nazr deals

Trade ideas: 4 different Nazr deals

Nazr for Brevin straight up

Obviously in case we don't get a point guard via draft or fa this off season, Brevin would easily fit into our system well. However, seems like we have problems aquiring him. Charlotte on the other hand has a shitload of bigs, most of them being power forward and they just can not stay awake. Nazr could easily step in and play a good 25-30 for the bobcats.

Nazr for Mike James. Maybe Joe wasnt interested in Jaric after all. If the Wolves do not get their center next to KG, either KG gets traded or...Kg gets traded. A little Nazr might make KG happy(probably not though)

Nazr and Delfino for JR Smith and Reggie Evans. I don't see why the Nuggets would do this trade. However, as the season was coming to an end, Jr was getting less minuts and was suspended for the series against the spurs in the playoffs. JR seems to be getting frustrated for his limited minutes. Delfino is a less athletic, better defender version of Jr. With Kmart coming back frmohis injury, Nene playing great basketball, and Camby coming off an excellent year, Reggie is the odd man out simply because he lacks height. Evans can play a little bit of center and rebound but his height maybe a problem here.

3 way idea.

Nazr, Snyder, and Sura to the Wizards. Antonio Daniels to the Pistons Haywood to the Rockets.

I think all teams basiscally get equal value in return. Haywood wants out. The Wizards will basically take anything for Haywood. However losing Daniels hurts as he replaced Gilbert well. They get Sura, the veteran to help the wiz to a succesful playoff run AND Snyder to back up the small forward spot who is pretty good at 3 pointers. Whos going to start between Nazr and EtanThomas? Who really cares?

The Rockets trade Snyder and Sura for a bigman, without losing a big. Rockets should be pretty happy getting a good backup for Yao.

Pistons get a backup guard who proved he can play the 1 while playing a bit of the 2. Incase we dont get the back up point guard, Daniels would be a steal. Remember..nazr=nothing to us now.

I like the first two, but not the 2nd two. Evans is a PF and we already have plenty of those. Daniels isn't much better than Flip IMO, and also not a true PG. Ideally I'd like to get a penetrating quick PG to backup Billups.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    Ideally I'd like to get a penetrating quick PG to backup Billups.

Me too, if TJ Ford could shoot he'd be ideal.

There's this guy up in Seattle, too.
    Find a new slant.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn
    There's this guy up in Seattle, too.
    Cleaves is still there?
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    Cleaves is still there?
    Ooooo, burn....... I think when he said quick, it wasn't meant as quick to get cut. But I could be wrong.

+ Reply to Thread