Billups has no quickness. That's why speedy point guards always do so well against us. His game relies entirely on his strength. It's good in that he won't break down as quickly as he gets older like guys that rely on athleticism, but its bad because of the above mentioned quick guards have a field day against this team. Look at Daniel Gibson. Should he have done nearly half of what he did against us? Hell no.

I think Delfino needs to get a chance at consistent playing time, and if he still plays inconsistently we trade him, but at least give him a shot first. And stop playing him at SF so much. He's not natural there.

Completely agree on Dupree. I think he'd be getting about 5-10 minutes a game on some other team until he proved himself and then he'd average about 10-15, and I think he has the talent to do it. Its probably never going to happen here though.

Amir I'll believe when I see. I think the kid has a lot of potential and he could turn into something very solid for us, but he's barely played any ball in the NBA so I think we should reserve our judgements on him. He's not ready to come up here and be a starter for us, and he may not even be ready to be a main backup. He'll probably come up and get what JMax was getting last year and at the beginning of this year until he gets accustomed to the NBA game.