+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Trade idea: Sheed/Nazr/Delfino for JRich/Harrington

Trade idea: Sheed/Nazr/Delfino for JRich/Harrington

jason richardson and al harrington for rasheed nazr and delfino

Would be putting too much pressure on Al and Dice and Max to do the rebounding? We lack alot of height, but we get so much more athletic and have a ton of choices on offense. Basically for me nazr=nothing. In the end we do a sheed and delfino for harrington and jrich.

I like it, but we would need to get some rebounding from somewhere else. I have no been sold by any means that a fast, non-defensive, atheletic team will win anything. Then again, Sheed was never fantastic at rebounding...

I like getting J-rich alot though. Is he any good at defence?

My only worry is we have no centers then. How would we address that? If we had already drafted Hawes I would be open to that deal.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Al Harrington confuses me. He has a suck playoff series against Dallas, then shines against the Spurs? I just don't get how his playoff motor works or (more often) doesn't work.

I think I would make this trade. We're getting two starters for a starter, an inconsistent backup, and a bench warmer. We can get a C from the draft or with the MLE, or maybe if all of our bigs are gone we could bring back DD and he'd actually get his minutes.

There is no reason for GS to do this trade after they just improved in the playoffs, and have young maturing guys.

+ Reply to Thread