Gm 3: Tue., June 12 @ CLE, 9 p.m., ABC
    Gm 4: Thur., June 14 @ CLE, 9 p.m., ABC
    Gm 5*: Sun., June 17 @ CLE, 9 p.m., ABC
    Gm 6*: Tue., June 19 @ SAS, 9 p.m., ABC
    Gm 7*: Thur., June 21 @ SAS, 9 p.m., ABC
    Find a new slant.

The stands Glenn. The stands.
    STEW BEEF!

I voted Spurs in 5. I'm thinking on a stage like this the refs won't be out there screwing anyone over. Bowen is dirty and will throw Lebron off his game at times. They also don't have anybody to guard Parker (except Snow who is worthless on offense), so he will have a field day out there. I'm picking Parker as my finals MVP. Also, I don't think Big Z can guard TD, so that leaves Gooden and Varajao to tag team him. that means Horry will be floating around outside with Z on him. less rebounds for Z and also open threes for Horry at times.

And also, I'm not sure I want to watch one minute of this flopping contest. I'm not sure my TV will be able to handle all the filth on it.

Also, I will probably watch it anyway to see Lebron blow a gasket from Bowen kicking him in the shins. Thus, Stern will be fooled into thinking fans actually like having the Cavs in the finals.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Blog Entries
    Spurs in 5, Duncan MVP.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    I voted Spurs in 5. I'm thinking on a stage like this the refs won't be out there screwing anyone over. Bowen is dirty and will throw Lebron off his game at times. They also don't have anybody to guard Parker (except Snow who is worthless on offense), so he will have a field day out there. I'm picking Parker as my finals MVP. Also, I don't think Big Z can guard TD, so that leaves Gooden and Varajao to tag team him. that means Horry will be floating around outside with Z on him. less rebounds for Z and also open threes for Horry at times.
    Lebron had more TO's than baskets, Parker had 27, Big Z sucked ass.

Sounds about right. Hopefully this continues.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Blog Entries
    I think Parker is going to shred them.

It will make it painfully obvious how things might be different if we had a PG that could penetrate. (hee hee)
    Find a new slant.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn
    I agree with Chris, he's a genius.

Blog Entries
    Though I pick SA to handle them fairly well I must not forget

LEBRON JAMES IS ONLY 22 FUCKING YEARS OLD HOLY SHIT OMG

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    Originally Posted by Glenn
    I agree with Chris, he's a genius.
    Sorry, Chris. Every once in a while it becomes evident that I don't read your posts.

Also, this thread has the potential to turn into a freeze out of "Fingerbang".
    Find a new slant.

Things could get really scary down the road if they add the right pieces around him. Imagine if they found a steal like Parker was in the late first, or a scorer like Redd. It only takes one lucky pick to turn them into a scary team.

+ Reply to Thread