+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 89X Birthday Bash featuring Social Distortion (8/2/07, advance ticket info inside)

Blog Entries

89X Birthday Bash featuring Social Distortion (8/2/07, advance ticket info inside)

I've been to a few of these, and it's always a good time.

I can't make it this year, and I'm royally pissed because I am a huge Social D guy.

I hope somebody here goes so I can get a review/recap.

Social D will be playing with Muse, Cold War Kids and Black Rebel Motorcycle Club at the 89X Sixteenth Birthday Bash on Thursday, August 2, at Freedom Hill Amphitheatre in Sterling Heights, MI. Tickets for this event do not go on sale to the general public until Saturday, June 9, at 10am EDT. However, we're offering you a special pre-sale opportunity starting tomorrow morning Wednesday, June 6, at 10am EDT.

Click on the link below and include the given 'username' and 'password' and you'll have the first opportunity to purchase tickets!

Click here to purchase tickets: https://tixx1.artistarena.com/socialdistortion/

Username: social
    Password: distortion
    Click the image to view the full version
    The image above has been resized. Click on it to see the full version.
    Find a new slant.

Are these the concerts where everyone is between 16-20 and has a mohawk and multiple piercings?

Blog Entries
    Social D concerts are more biker jacket/boots, tats, mechanic's shirts & attitude.
    But a few mohawks as well.

Not sure if this particular show will be like that, since it's kind of a "festival" lineup.
    Find a new slant.

+ Reply to Thread