View Poll Results: What is more important this summer: re-signing Chauncey or re-signing Amir?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chauncey

5 27.78%
  • Amir

7 38.89%
  • They are equally important

6 33.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4
1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: What is more important this summer: re-signing Chauncey or re-signing Amir?

Blog Entries

What is more important this summer: re-signing Chauncey or re-signing Amir?

Discuss.
    Find a new slant.

I chose Amir. We aren't winning anything next year anyway.
    STEW BEEF!

Amir may be the least talented player on our roster, and worse at basketball than Dupree. I'll go C-bill.

because im ready for a changing of the guard, i chose amir. i dont have as high a hopes as some (higher than hermy), but i really have come to the conclusion i dont want c-bill back. i dont think i can take anymore of the same. get me a waterbug that will have us flying up and down the court and scoring 115 a game. no more going to work.

Blog Entries
    I love how Hermy is always one of the first ones in with how he'd vote, and then he never does. I think that might be a schtick?

Anyways, I'm torn on this one and have been thinking about it a lot, which is why I posted it. I'll give it some more thought tonight while I pretend to listen about the wife's day at work.
    Find a new slant.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn
    .....while I pretend to listen about the wife's day at work.
    I've always wondered if there was a way to make that time productive.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Chauncey. Even if we don't want to keep Chauncey, his worth in S+T makes it a must, especially after the Big Ben debacle. Amir is someone where we hold all the cards, unlike Chauncey.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn
    I love how Hermy is always one of the first ones in with how he'd vote, and then he never does. I think that might be a schtick?

Anyways, I'm torn on this one and have been thinking about it a lot, which is why I posted it. I'll give it some more thought tonight while I pretend to listen about the wife's day at work.
    LOL! I don't think I've ever actually voted in a poll, we don't use them at WRH. Still quick with the opinion.

And I don't think that is what Amir is, I just know it may be for all the general public knows. No non-Piston personell is on the record anywhere I'm aware of saying a good thing about him. Just "a scout" or "opposing GMs". I guess Chad Ford blew a load on him, but meh.

It's more important to sign Billups but if a s&t happened, it wouldn't bother me. Its more important to have Amir on the squad next year. I think we're in for a 2 to 3 year swoon.

Its amazing that we prolly have the most talented roster in the East and a lot of us wouldn't be calling the suicide hot line if we broke this team up.

Billups would net us a better player than in a S&T. That team also might trade a pick to us that we could parlay with our other two to move up and get another impact player. That all said, I say keep both.

+ Reply to Thread