+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: who killed kennedy?

Blog Entries
    For some reason I was hoping that this thread was about that annoying chick that used to be on MTV.

My mistake, carry on.
    Find a new slant.

Quote Originally Posted by TK
    The first shot hit Connely, then Kennedy. A total miss. The next shot hit the curb, I believe. He took his time on the third shot and hit Kennedy's head.

It was a bolt action rifle, and the timing of the shots was replecated by an 85 year old man on a Peter Jennings special which still airs on the Discovery Channel from time to time. It's called Beyond Conspiracy link. The same man had Oswald's shooting book which scored his shots from certain distances, and the scores were actually quite good. I think the notion that he was a crappy shot was spread by conspiracy theorists in order to sell their stories.
    this is what i was referring to. pretty conclusively shows that you didnt have to be all world to pull of the shots, and its definitly plausible that lho did it.

or to put it a better way, arguing that it was impossible that oswald did it alone based on it being impossible is definitly a weak argument.

No, no I don't think it hit Connelly first. Kennedy was in the back seat, Connelly the front. I think the bullet exited Kennedy, then hit Connelly, and ended up in the front seat next to Connelly.

Unless, of course, I'm wrong, and the first shot was made when the limo was headed toward the book depository, than after the turn the other shots were fired.
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Zip Goshboots
    No, no I don't think it hit Connelly first. Kennedy was in the back seat, Connelly the front. I think the bullet exited Kennedy, then hit Connelly, and ended up in the front seat next to Connelly.

Unless, of course, I'm wrong, and the first shot was made when the limo was headed toward the book depository, than after the turn the other shots were fired.
    Holy shit, you're right. I totally got that wrong, sorry.

Yes, the first shot went through Kennedy's neck and then hit Connely.

I was busy as hell yesterday and highly distracted, but since I like debating this, I couldn't stay away.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn
    For some reason I was hoping that this thread was about that annoying chick that used to be on MTV.

My mistake, carry on.
    http://www.drudge.com/1999/19990719.htm

Glenn:
    I could never stand "Downtown" Julie Brown either.
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

+ Reply to Thread