View Poll Results: Do you think we would have beaten Cleveland if we had re-signed Ben Wallace?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

5 33.33%
  • No

9 60.00%
  • Not sure

1 6.67%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: Do you think we would have beaten Cleveland if we had re-signed Ben Wallace?

Blog Entries

Do you think we would have beaten Cleveland if we had re-signed Ben Wallace?

Well do ya?
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    Yes, without a doubt in my mind. In 4, 5, 6, or 7 it doesn't matter, Ben was what made teams fear us.

look at this caca water, it's disgusting!
    I'm going to vote no. Ben was a great personality, but he wouldn't have added enough to this team to put them past the Travel Mug.

Damnit, I knew this thread was inevitable.

Glenn == Suck

PS: No.

Not a chance. They killed us on the perimeter. Ben wouldn't have changed enough. Also, I doubt people will take into account how he held back the offense. Did our offense do well in the series? No, but it would have been even worse with Ben in the lineup. Its just how it goes.

I voted no. Ben wouldn't have solved Chauncey's pathetic play. Ben wouldn't have changed Flips poor coaching strategy. Ben wouldn't have helped break us out of our scoring droughts. Realistically he wasn't a big factor when we played against Chicago so why would that change if he was playing for us. This team just needs to make some major changes. We have the pieces to trade and teh GM to get it done. It's just a matter of him willing to break up the core and do it.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    We needed ben-wa balls stuck in the right place moreso than Ben Wallace.

I voted no but changed my mind. We'd beat them for sure, but not the Spurs. And we'd be worse off in the long run.

Ben would have eliminated a lot of those drives by Lebron, and also would have been better on rotation defense (which Webber could not do). Our offense would have struggled (more than it did) though, so you never know.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Blog Entries
    It would've been 4 on 4 since Ben owns Z.

We wouldn't have won the cleveland series with ben wallace. Our coach wouldn't have played him in the 4th quarter (as he didn't in 2006 during the playoffs) which means Lebron still would have had his way getting to the tin when it counted. We also still wouldn't have had that scorer to come in and spark things off the bench which means the team would have scored even less.

+ Reply to Thread