+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wife and beer

Wife and beer

LOL, i needed that laugh today

haha good call- classic

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    A friend of mine met his woman via the awesome and vibrartory power of beer. The morning after the big party where they met, he called me up asking me who the fuck was the girl in his bed. The way that his bed was oriented and how she was sleeping, all he could see was her ass and part of her face. As he was trying to describe her, it was all I could do to not say "troll doll". Really, I don't think I stopped laughing for a week over that.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Mxy
    A friend of mine met his woman via the awesome and vibrartory power of beer. The morning after the big party where they met, he called me up asking me who the fuck was the girl in his bed. The way that his bed was oriented and how she was sleeping, all he could see was her ass and part of her face. As he was trying to describe her, it was all I could do to not say "troll doll". Really, I don't think I stopped laughing for a week over that.
    I gotta get that fucking bed.
    STEW BEEF!

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Make sure that the bed is pressed into the very corner of the room against two walls, and that your woman happens to sleep facing the wall because, well, it was how she fell asleep. It's just an exercise in feng shui.

Are you sure he didn't just push her into the wall after she fell asleep? Maybe he was trying to get as much of the bed for himself as he could.

+ Reply to Thread