+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: More Confidence in turning it around?

More Confidence in turning it around?

Tayshaun or Chauncey?

Everyone is talking about how bad Chauncey is playing...how about Tayshaun?
    http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/player...e?statsId=3621

Look at the difference in FG%, 3pt%, pts, TO etc...

I have ZERO confidence in Tay turning it around. It seems like he disappears at the end of every damn playoff run

I agree Muhme. I've always thought of Tayshaun as a guy who hides behind the stars and gets his when they concentrate so much on the others. Dependable, yes, and able to make some noise. Superstar? NO way.
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Zip Goshboots
    I agree Muhme. I've always thought of Tayshaun as a guy who hides behind the stars and gets his when they concentrate so much on the others. Dependable, yes, and able to make some noise. Superstar? NO way.
    They guy is so up and down, it drives me fucking nuts.

Definately Billups in this series. Prince is too focused on Lebron right now. I could see him being huge against the Spurs though, as Bowen will be guarding RIP and the flopper cannot handle Prince in the post.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Blog Entries
    Remember Tayshaun on the road last year vs. Miami?

Yeah...me neither.

Prince did suck in Miami, but Prince put up 16 pts, 6 rebounds and 3 assists per game against them in the series. He was only 1 rebound shy of Sheed actually. Prince is historically better in the playoffs than the regular season. He's just in a slump right now. Last year he put up 18, 5.5 and 3 against Lebron. I'm still confident in him.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

I wonder if fatigue is starting to hit Prince. He did play over 36 mpg and that was in all 82 games plus he usually has to cover pretty good players. Not making excuses for his mediocre play, just wondering out loud. Nobody else on the Pistons played as much as he did.

Blog Entries
    We haven't had a true backup for Tay since he took over for Binary Man.

Gotta get one this summer, for sure.
    Find a new slant.

We will. With 3 picks and the MLE to use (not saying we will for sure), there is no way we don't address it. We would have this year if Ben hadn't left.

Gordon, Villa, RIP,Stuckey-who needs defense anyway?
    I have ZERO confidence in our coach turning it around...it will be interesting to see what adjustments we make for game 6...

even if we turn it around, we will be dead tired, and the Spurs will smoke us

+ Reply to Thread