+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Tyler Zeller

Gators in the South, Spartans in the North representin'
    Quote Originally Posted by Zip Goshboots
    Jethro, don't you get it?
    Dantonio is supposed to come in here and revive MSU football,which has been dogshit for FORTY YEARS. And most Sparties have, and expect everyone else to, buy into it, and jump for joy with them over this latest reincarnation of Biggie Munn. Yet Beline, according to some MSU'ers has an impossible task, and the the likelihood that he could be able to recruit anyone but one armed midgets to play at UM is remote at best.

Once again, Sparty logic looks at the world through it's anus.
    Damn dude, you've gotta be the biggest dumbass I've ever seen on a message board. What the fuck? Are your posts jokes? I haven't read one damn Spartan fan here claim that Dantonio was a savior or that MSU fball was tearing shit up. They've all been pretty grounded opinions from what I've read in my short stay here. You need to get a fuckin grip because I can't see anyone taking you seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Knockout
    Damn dude, you've gotta be the biggest dumbass I've ever seen on a message board. What the fuck? Are your posts jokes? I haven't read one damn Spartan fan here claim that Dantonio was a savior or that MSU fball was tearing shit up. They've all been pretty grounded opinions from what I've read in my short stay here. You need to get a fuckin grip because I can't see anyone taking you seriously.
    You did.
    Now, KISS MY ASS
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Jethro34
    What are you even talking about? I'm calling you a jackass for trying to piss on a thread, so you're comparing how you feel when acting like a bitch to how I feel when I'm upset about losing big time recruits? Nice logic. It fits in well with UNC is a lock for every single kid they offer logic.
    Also, comparing it to State landing Terrelle Pryor, who has never listed State as even a blip on his radar, when Zeller has had Michigan in his top ten for a while, is further proof of your genius.

Furthermore, it's a hypothetical situation and question. I shouldn't be shocked that such a concept is far beyond your grasp. Maybe a few college classes next semester will warm you up to some critical thinking ideas that might blow the doors off your primitive brainwaves.
    ACTUALLY - Terrelle has us in his top 11: http://pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsbur.../s_511735.html

Mark Dantonio - MSU Head Coach

http://www.freerice.com

Quote Originally Posted by detroitsportscity
    ACTUALLY - Terrelle has us in his top 11: http://pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsbur.../s_511735.html
    Wow, someone other than Zip being wrong for once.

Quote Originally Posted by DrTre11
    Rare occurance on these boards.

Mark Dantonio - MSU Head Coach

http://www.freerice.com

If he's in there it was a very recent addition. At the time I typed it neither rivals nor scout had State listed at all. I'll admit when I'm wrong and that wasn't an example.
    We had subs. It was crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by DrTre11
    Tre, I've got those nude photos for you and Moodini, just say the word.
    How often do I appear in your dreams at night? Hell, even during the day?
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

+ Reply to Thread