+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 16
FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Trade Sheed Now?

Quote Originally Posted by BIG BEN'S FRO
    As long as we kept Randolph in line, I would be optimistic about that lineup as well. Guess I just don't want to part with Prince.

yeah id hate to as well shane is no better then tay in fact its the other way around

Nice to see you on here again BBF.

I had Chicago pegged for Hibbert before he withdrew. Now I think Noah slips to them. He'd be perfect there with their athletism. If he goes before Chicago, then I do see them reaching for Hawes.

As far as Portland goes, the reason I think they'd move Zach for Tay and Nazr is because of Oden. They are tired of the Jailblazers crap. They want a new era. They already have Aldridge, so they have their big men of the future. Zach is expendable. They also have some young guards. What they don't have is a versitle wing to replace the headache Miles. They could possibly get a better deal, but I think our's would be a good one. I doubt they want to take on more picks (they are already so young). Prince brings playoff experience too.

Like I said, they could get a better offer though.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

I don't trade Tayshaun.
    STEW BEEF!

look at this caca water, it's disgusting!
    I don't trade Tayshaun either. Any reasonable person can see that guarding Deng and Lebron put him out of commission. I rest him.

Not to mention that Prince played over 36 mpg for all 82 regular season games. That was more that any other Piston by far.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Note that Tayshaun had the highest +/- of our starters in 6 of the 12 games against the Bulls and Cavs.

Chauncey or Rasheed (or both?) have to go. Their attitudes (different, but equally harmful) are big problems that permeate the team. Billups' arrogance and the whole dissmissive turn-it-on-off attitude has ruined the team.

You know, i dont even mind if next year's team goes down in the semis AS LONG AS THEY'RE NOT LAZY FATCATS ABOUT IT.

Quote Originally Posted by metr0man
    Chauncey or Rasheed (or both?) have to go. Their attitudes (different, but equally harmful) are big problems that permeate the team. Billups' arrogance and the whole dissmissive turn-it-on-off attitude has ruined the team.

You know, i dont even mind if next year's team goes down in the semis AS LONG AS THEY'RE NOT LAZY FATCATS ABOUT IT.
    what would you have CB do? cry when he plays a shitty series or hang himself from the palace rafters? he knows it was his fault. he never said it wasn't...but look a pro will never come out and say that because he has to project confidence in himself and the team as even as things fall apart if he came out and said look we suck, the team sucks right now and the cavs seriously have our number, I don't think we have the magic anymore....who the hell do you think would have shown up for game 6?? we would have lost worse then we did

as for sheed trade him because he's older and we need youth but don't lay all this shit on him he played pretty good in that series actually and anyway sheed is sheed you can't hate what you loved about him in 04 just because we lost, we wouldnt have any championship at all if not for him.....you gotta take bad sheed with good sheed

as for the turn it on turn it off thing. well yeah ideally they wouldn't think that way but its human nature when you have been able to do that so many times...now that they have failed I seriously doubt you'll see that atitude next year
    Last edited by badboyballer; 06-06-2007 at 12:03 PM.

CB was playing hard out there, but I feel for him. What do you do when your teammates are standing around and getting out worked by the Cavs? Sheed and Prince just park their asses at the 3 point line. Webber has to be carted down the court. How can you find open people? yes, the TO's are his fault, but at the same time our whole offense was stagnent. Nobody was moving. That's either on his teammates, or Flip IMO. I'd move him if the deal is good, but otherwise I am happy to have him back. I think he's part of the solution, not part of the problem. He's a good lockeroom guy and one of the best PG's in the league. He just had a bad series. His game 5 winner rimmed out. If he makes that, we probably win the series and his early struggles are forgotten. So he was inches from a totally different ending to this series.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Blog Entries
    I'm typing outta my ass probably right now but why not do the 'Sheed to Houston deal and throw Bonzi Wells in on it? He's been rumored to come here the past few years.

+ Reply to Thread