+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6
FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: WCF OST: San Antonio vs Utah (Spurs win 4-1)

Blog Entries
    This is just great.

I'm really excited to watch Man-goo Floppobili go for another ring.
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    Spurs sign special effects coordinator, stunt man to take their flopping to a new level

Hoping to be at their peak for the start of the NBA Finals, the San Antonio Spurs today hired a special effects coordinator to help them embellish their flopping, and also gave a roster spot to a professional stunt man they hope will take numerous dramatic fouls.
    “This is a big moment for the stunt man profession,” said Jim Davis, who has worked on television shows ranging from The A*Team to 24. “Gregg Popovich says that none of his players were willing to step on charges that would hurl them into the crowd or light themselves on fire to draw a foul. I’ll do it, though. I’m not a huge puss like Manu Ginobili.”
    Popovich says the Spurs needed a special effects coordinator to make their flopping seem more realistic.
    “Sometimes our guys drop on their backs and don’t get a call,” said Popovich. “But what if they were wearing blood packs or had steaming gunshot bursts tear apart their jerseys. It would be impossible to not give them a call if fake blood is spurting out of their neck.”
    -http://www.sportspickle.com

Congrats to the Spurs, now set your ass down and cool the fuck off for about a week. Get out of sync, get fat and out of shape. We'll see you in about a week when we are in stride and readys kick some Spur ass.

+ Reply to Thread