+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 61
FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast

Thread: ECF OST: Detroit Pistons vs Cleveland Lebrons (Cavs win 4-2)

look at this caca water, it's disgusting!
    I am really surprised by Lebron, man. He seems to be undergoing some kind of...I don't know what the fuck it is, but if I'm a Cleveland fan, I'm tearing my hair out by the roots right now.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    I am really surprised by Chauncey, man. He seems to be undergoing some kind of...I don't know what the fuck it is, but as a Detroit fan, I'm tearing my hair out by the roots right now.

Can I get some clarifuckincation on that?

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    LOL at 'Mich & Tele' to Mxy post. Chauncey was disturbing, but why did Tay fall down three times with no fouls? That disturbs me more. Id feel better if I saw there were tripping calls that were missed, but just taking the game for how it was called that bothered me more.

look at this caca water, it's disgusting!
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Mxy
    I am really surprised by Chauncey, man. He seems to be undergoing some kind of...I don't know what the fuck it is, but as a Detroit fan, I'm tearing my hair out by the roots right now.
    lolllll

Too true. :-\

We need to wake the fuck up if we want to win that ring. billups better not be playing like this for the rest of the series despite his big shot.

Cavs couldnt score a single point in the last 1:53? pathetic especially when your a team that has 18 offensive boards...wtf?

Blog Entries
    No way that this goes less than 6 games IMO.

You guys that wanted Cleveland more than NJ got your wish at least.

If Donyell would have hit that wide open three (or if the Cavs hadn't gone 1/10 for threes in general) we'd be in a 0-1 hole right now.

The Cavs are going to outrebound us in every game this series, but their shooting is so poor that they probably can't beat us. "Probably".

A great game for Sheed, though, especially the 7 blocks and the timely 3's.
    Find a new slant.

Cleveland may or may not make it interesting but they are no more ready to get past the Pistons than Chicago or Orlando were. When you must steal one on the road you can't afford to blow an opportunity and they whiffed on a good one last night. Then again, road record is the main reason I had low regard for the rest of the east going into the playoffs. Weak road teams are weak playoff teams.

Is it time to play the spurs yet?

Blog Entries
    I can't believe that the pundits are all over LeBron for that game-ending play. Well, actually I can, since that is exactly wrong with today's NBA and the coverage of it.

Dude makes the smart, team-first play (draws the defense in and then kicks it to a wide open 3 point shooter with a shot to steal a game on the road) and they are all over him for not taking the ball himself to the rim, into 3 defenders.

Something does tell me that Bron didn't want to shoot those 2 free throws with the game on the line, down two, but he still made the right play.
    Find a new slant.

I've been thinking about that last play.

If CBill is coming down the lane and he kicks it out instead of shooting it or going to the line, I might be asking the same thing. Or MJ would have shot it.

But not a terrible play. LBJ kicks it out to a wide open DM who has a great 3pt % for a win. If it went down, the press would have loved it.

Sheed and Rip get game balls for me.

+ Reply to Thread