+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 61
FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 LastLast

Thread: ECF OST: Detroit Pistons vs Cleveland Lebrons (Cavs win 4-2)

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe
    Call it what you want to, but I'll say it again, Where the fuck was Tay? Because Where the fuck WAS Tay?
    Well blind man he was worn out chasing the chosen one and playing an Illuminati amount of minutes doing so. Since you're too blind to catch that. Its a shame that I had to explain something that obvious. Let Rip cover Lebron that long with not much rest. Then your question is the anti-climactic " where's Rip?"
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

side note...I'm pretty sure Sheed was supposed to come to the microphone tonight and guess what? He didn't show. So Stern will get a lil more of his money.

Blog Entries
    Probably getting into a fist fight with his teammates.

Quote Originally Posted by Gutz Gatsu
    Well blind man he was worn out chasing the chosen one and playing an Illuminati amount of minutes doing so. Since you're too blind to catch that. Its a shame that I had to explain something that obvious. Let Rip cover Lebron that long with not much rest. Then your question is the anti-climactic " where's Rip?"
    LOL Crock of shit fucking excuses. I didn't know LBJ played for Chicago too.

edit...Oh yea and Fuck you

LOL Crock of shit fucking excuses. I didn't know LBJ played for Chicago too.
    Weird, crock of shyt excuses would be most peoples take on your sheed talk. I'm sure you're missing that irony. Regardless Tayshaun played fairly well on defense and offense last series. Again i see you're gonna avoid the obvious and make me explain it all to you. I can only hope you're in high school with this dumb shit. either way have fun asking questions and disputing the answers. If you think think you know what happened to Tay, buck up like a man and say what. Otherwise stop leaning on sarcastic questions like a fifth grader asking why the sky is blue.
    ^

edit...Oh yea and Fuck you
    My point has been made. Good to see you take your anger out on fans on the internet. You probably crumble into your couch crying like a girl wishing you had the nuts to say that to a real person. If you dont like the original reply, dont ask the the question rhetorical or not. You gotta grow up at some point Tahoe. Try tonight and let it go.
    ^

On that note though I'll see you guys at draft time maybe. I see alot of people are gonna crap their childish diapers, get pissy, start up large trade threads, and use every time wasting fight picking "i'm right you're wrong" tactic in the message forum book. Have a good summer people.
    ^

Blog Entries
    Would it have hurt for Billups to smash shit on the way to the back after the game was over to at least convince us he gave a shit? That's what I would've done....then again I may be just a little bipolar.

In other news...got "That Smell" by Lynyrd Skynyrd on and I'm already feeling a little better.

To start the playoffs, I was a little pissed off at myself for not being completely immersed in the Pistons' season like I usually am. But now after going through this shit, I remember why I started my mini NBA boycott. At the end of last year, I was completely sick of the superstar treatment that D Wade got, and due to that I turned cold on the NBA and didn't watch a second of the NBA Finals last year and not much this year. Then the playoffs started, and the Pistons looked focused and poised to make a run, plus I was loving JRich and the Warriors. My long lost love was back! But then, we take on the Cleveland LeBrons in the Eastern Conference Finals and it's the SAME BULLSHIT ALL OVER AGAIN! If 'Bron are any of his other little clowns miss a shot, turn it over, or aren't making a successful move......eeet! Here comes the whistle. It's not even fair and I don't see the point in following a team or rooting for a team that doesn't have a "superstar" because there is a blatant bias and I'm not going to waste my time.

Sure Flip, actually both Flips suck, sure Boobie, Verajao, and DRU pulled shit out of their ass, sure 'Bron put on quite a show at times, sure the Pistons choked and lost 4 straight, but when the league obviously has "big plans" and the pureness of the game is obviously being tampered with, what's the point.

I'm done with the NBA. I just can't take it anymore.

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

Quote Originally Posted by Moodini31
    To start the playoffs, I was a little pissed off at myself for not being completely immersed in the Pistons' season like I usually am. But now after going through this shit, I remember why I started my mini NBA boycott. At the end of last year, I was completely sick of the superstar treatment that D Wade got, and due to that I turned cold on the NBA and didn't watch a second of the NBA Finals last year and not much this year. Then the playoffs started, and the Pistons looked focused and poised to make a run, plus I was loving JRich and the Warriors. My long lost love was back! But then, we take on the Cleveland LeBrons in the Eastern Conference Finals and it's the SAME BULLSHIT ALL OVER AGAIN! If 'Bron are any of his other little clowns miss a shot, turn it over, or aren't making a successful move......eeet! Here comes the whistle. It's not even fair and I don't see the point in following a team or rooting for a team that doesn't have a "superstar" because there is a blatant bias and I'm not going to waste my time.

Sure Flip, actually both Flips suck, sure Boobie, Verajao, and DRU pulled shit out of their ass, sure 'Bron put on quite a show at times, sure the Pistons choked and lost 4 straight, but when the league obviously has "big plans" and the pureness of the game is obviously being tampered with, what's the point.

I'm done with the NBA. I just can't take it anymore.
    i won't swear off NBA, but i agree with most of what you said.

at least during the finals, i can watch "superstars" get their calls while absolutely not giving a rats ass!

even tho we got ours handed to us by the Cavs. i want them to beat the spurs. i wanna see LeBron shred up Bowen and his dirty ass tackics. but in the end, i could careless. i'm hoping for a good finals, but i'm just a tad tired of all the crap that i saw from this playoffs.

+ Reply to Thread