+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ECF OST: Detroit Pistons vs Cleveland Lebrons (Cavs win 4-2)

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by Gutz Gatsu
    Well blind man he was worn out chasing the chosen one and playing an Illuminati amount of minutes doing so. Since you're too blind to catch that. Its a shame that I had to explain something that obvious. Let Rip cover Lebron that long with not much rest. Then your question is the anti-climactic " where's Rip?"
    LOL Crock of shit fucking excuses. I didn't know LBJ played for Chicago too.

edit...Oh yea and Fuck you

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe
    LOL Crock of shit fucking excuses. I didn't know LBJ played for Chicago too.
    Weird, crock of shyt excuses would be most peoples take on your sheed talk. I'm sure you're missing that irony. Regardless Tayshaun played fairly well on defense and offense last series. Again i see you're gonna avoid the obvious and make me explain it all to you. I can only hope you're in high school with this dumb shit. either way have fun asking questions and disputing the answers. If you think think you know what happened to Tay, buck up like a man and say what. Otherwise stop leaning on sarcastic questions like a fifth grader asking why the sky is blue.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Weird, crock of shyt excuses would be most peoples take on your sheed talk. I'm sure you're missing that irony. Regardless Tayshaun played fairly well on defense and offense last series. Again i see you're gonna avoid the obvious and make me explain it all to you. I can only hope you're in high school with this dumb shit. either way have fun asking questions and disputing the answers. If you think think you know what happened to Tay, buck up like a man and say what. Otherwise stop leaning on sarcastic questions like a fifth grader asking why the sky is blue.
    Look Butt breath, I'll post the way I post. If its asking a question in an attempt to get my point across thats what I'm gonna do.

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe
    edit...Oh yea and Fuck you
    My point has been made. Good to see you take your anger out on fans on the internet. You probably crumble into your couch crying like a girl wishing you had the nuts to say that to a real person. If you dont like the original reply, dont ask the the question rhetorical or not. You gotta grow up at some point Tahoe. Try tonight and let it go.
    ^

On that note though I'll see you guys at draft time maybe. I see alot of people are gonna crap their childish diapers, get pissy, start up large trade threads, and use every time wasting fight picking "i'm right you're wrong" tactic in the message forum book. Have a good summer people.
    ^

My point has been made. Good to see you take your anger out on fans on the internet. You probably crumble into your couch crying like a girl wishing you had the nuts to say that to a real person. If you dont like the original reply, dont ask the the question rhetorical or not. You gotta grow up at some point Tahoe. Try tonight and let it go.

Wrong again. I blew my gasket on game 5. Last night was just a rerun(sp?).

And by the fucking way, you started with the insults. I stuck to the topic whether you liked the way I was doing it or not.

And by the fucking way 2, LOL at I've never said that to another person.

+ Reply to Thread