+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 61
FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast

Thread: ECF OST: Detroit Pistons vs Cleveland Lebrons (Cavs win 4-2)

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    I know, I hate this shit. I don't care if the Spurs beat us (well, I do care), but I'm sick of this crap. He's starting to get as bad as Flexo with this posing for the camera and stupid faces. I actually liked him a couple years ago, but I can't stand him now. I also like Tim Duncan before he became a complainer. I like players that do their job and shut up. I'd probably hate the Pistons if I wasn't from the area now that they complain all the time.
    Yeah, especially with the dignified way Rasheed carries himself.
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

Lol. The thing about Sheed is that he doesn't pose for the camera. Celebrates, yes, but Lebron takes it to a new level by stopping and posing. I conside Sheed's antics simply a reaction, while Lebron's poses are much more calculated. I think Sheed runs his mouth to get in opponents heads and/or pump his team up. Much like Gary Payton ran his mouth. They don't do it for the camera IMO.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Blog Entries
    I see a bit of a conundrum for Flipper.

Webber isn't doing well, guys like Charley Rosen feel like he needs to be nailed to the bench.

Our ball movement sucks, and Webb is a big part of keeping the ball moving.

So do you keep Webber in and hope that he is going to be instrumental in reigniting the offense, or do you sit him down and go for the energy and defense of Maxiell?
    Find a new slant.

will they finally decide to play like it was game 1 vs the Bulls?
    i'm sooo annoyed with the way they've been playing since game 2 of ECSF.
    everyone knows who's the better team, it really is the question of who'll show up.. i suppose i should be lucky not to have TNT at home.. *sigh

Why do I feel like we are down 2 games to none or down 3-1 or something.

As I watch these games I keep thinking...Is Cleveland this good or are we this bad? I mean we win most matchups other than LBJ and most of us feel Tay can slow LBJ. It seems we should be whoopin these guys, but it aint happenin. Frustrating!

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    Lol. The thing about Sheed is that he doesn't pose for the camera. Celebrates, yes, but Lebron takes it to a new level by stopping and posing. I conside Sheed's antics simply a reaction, while Lebron's poses are much more calculated. I think Sheed runs his mouth to get in opponents heads and/or pump his team up. Much like Gary Payton ran his mouth. They don't do it for the camera IMO.
    That's why I never had a problem with Payton. It was part of his game, not some stupid act. James has gone commercial, just like 90% of the league. It makes me sick.

look at this caca water, it's disgusting!
    I swear to god, this is exactly what Lebron is thinking after every dunk:

Where are the cameras?

Over there?

No, over there.

Hi mom.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mich & Tele
    Hi mom.
    Haven't you seen the tat?

It's "Gloria".
    Find a new slant.

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe
    Why do I feel like we are down 2 games to none or down 3-1 or something.

As I watch these games I keep thinking...Is Cleveland this good or are we this bad? I mean we win most matchups other than LBJ and most of us feel Tay can slow LBJ. It seems we should be whoopin these guys, but it aint happenin. Frustrating!
    can't stop leBron in a full court game, he's going to blow right by you for the dunk. Tay's doing the best he can but when we come for the double, players have to shift around and adjust, not just stand there

I think we're seeing a combination of Lebron being that good and the Pistons are starting to panic. Lebron isn't the cutthroat scorer as Kobe is, but his passing and willingness to give up the ball (while a flaw in some eyes) is second to none. Yes, the incessant posing and glaring is real annoying.

I still think we win this series and I think the Finals will be very competitive.

IMO, the key to winning this will be a more balanced attack. Bring in Max for some hustle rebounds and blocks (esp. at home). Bring in Lindsey for some pestering defense (esp. on Gibson). Bring in Delfino a different look against the Cav's D.

+ Reply to Thread