+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Andrew Miller

That's the norm for big lefties. They can't put it all together until they hit 25-27 years old at which time they click and scare the living shit outa everyone in the park.

He sure looked like the real deal to me. I should say unpolished real deal. The kid just needs to stay down and get starts/innings. I'm pumped about his future.

Blog Entries
    Back to the minors, as promised

May 23, Detroit Free Pres: "One hundred percent," he said, when asked about the chances he would start Thursday against the Los Angeles Angels. "I'm ready to go."

The Tigers plan to activate Bonderman from the disabled list before Thursday's game, and sent top prospect Andrew Miller back to Double-A Erie on Tuesday night to clear the roster spot.

Miller, who pitched six shutout innings in his first big-league start last Friday, will fly to Harrisburg, Pa., today and start for Erie on Thursday.
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MLIVE
    Afterward, Leyland announced that Robertson would be placed on the disabled list and left-hander Andrew Miller will be called up from Double-A Erie to replace Robertson for Sunday's start against the New York Mets.
    Find a new slant.

And I'm watching from a suite. LOL @ U.

Blog Entries
    Anybody know if Miller is going to get another start or is he going back down?

I know they want to keep him as a SP, but I'd almost rather use Ledezma in the rotation and move Miller to the bully.
    Find a new slant.

They will not use Miller in the bull pen. That made that very clear in numerous interviews I have heard. They really want him to pan out as a power lefty starter. I hadn't heard anything on whether he's going back or staying.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn
    Anybody know if Miller is going to get another start or is he going back down?

I know they want to keep him as a SP, but I'd almost rather use Ledezma in the rotation and move Miller to the bully.

He's scheduled to pitch Sat. against the Phills.

Are you watching from a suite?
    STEW BEEF!

+ Reply to Thread