Jethro is correct:

We think (Miller) is our best choice," Leyland said. "We're planning on Bonderman pitching the 24th, when he's eligible to come back, but we'll not option Miller out right away after this game in case Bonderman isn't ready.
"Most likely, though, this is a one-start situation."
Miller, who pitched in eight games out of the bullpen last year, is coming off an eight-inning start for Erie in which he allowed an unearned run on six hits while striking out seven.
Leyland said he's not ready to pitch regularly in the majors, but is the right candidate for this assignment.
"This is based on the fact we think he has the best stuff," Leyland said.
"His numbers in Lakeland (1-4, 3.48 ERA) were a little misleading. Then he went up to Double A and pitched eight tremendous innings. To be honest with you, this is who I want.
"I didn't call and say 'I want Miller,' though. The minor-league guys recommended him."
When asked if Miller could stay with the team beyond the starts he makes as Bonderman's replacement, Leyland said: "That won't happen.
"It's very unlikely that Miller will stay at this time whether he pitches a no-hitter or gives up 10 runs. It's not going to make any difference right now."
This wasn't the timetable the Tigers had in mind for Miller.
"For two reasons," Leyland said. "I'm not sure he is ready. I'm not saying he is. He probably isn't. I just think he'll give us the best pure stuff to take out there for a major-league game of anybody we have a choice of. That's what I'm saying.
"But I wish it wasn't right now because 1) it means you don't have Bondo and 2) I can't tell you he's ready for this. But when you see a tall, lanky kid who looks like he's five feet away from you when he throws it with nasty stuff, you get excited.
"What we're hoping is that it's a one-shot deal where we can get him right back to Double A to fall into his next turn. But I think he has the best stuff of any of our choices.
"I don't know if he's the best pitcher of any of our choices, but he has the best stuff and our reports are that his stuff in his first Double-A game was good enough to get big-league hitters out."
Despite favorable updates about Bonderman, Leyland had been skeptical about his chances to start Friday.
"I looked at it for one thing," he said about the blister. "You can usually tell.
"Plus, Bondo is a tough kid who wants to pitch because he takes it to heart so much that he's letting the team down. Everybody knows better than that."