+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Lindsay Lohan tops Maxim's 'Hot 100'

40. Moon Bloodgood

Is that a real person?
    STEW BEEF!

You forgot to bold:
    Jessica Biel, Sienna Miller, Vannessa Minillo, Bar Refaeli (personal favorite), and Tara Conner Miss USA.
    Destiny

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    It's a personal taste thing with Biel... something about her face just bugs me for some reason, though she has a bangin' body. Those others didn't really ring bells at a quick glance. Tara Conner's thas Miss USA chick Trump keeps going on about? Yeah, I'd do her.

Blog Entries
    I know she sort of fell off the radar, but how is Anna K. no longer worthy of consideration?

Hell, if Danica Patrick is on this list, Anna K. certainly should be.

edit: Also, Fergie at #10? She's the pure definition of a "ButterFace".
    Find a new slant.

Does "hot" possibly mean center of attention? This can't have anything to do with looks or Maxim is retarded. Lohan the best looking women in america? Right...
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

There's a comment from the editor that oversaw putting the list together that pretty says exactly that Chris. Good looks. 2 points.
    STEW BEEF!

Blog Entries
    So Rosie O'Donnell gets quite a bit of attention...
    Find a new slant.

Stickler. It's got "something" to do with looks. They're like the entry exam.
    STEW BEEF!

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn
    I know she sort of fell off the radar, but how is Anna K. no longer worthy of consideration?
    Anna K's novelty was being a hot Russian chick who could sorta play tennis. When Maria Sharapova came of age, Anna K's 15 minutes was over, especially since she couldn't perpetuate it by being interesting socially or competitive as an athlete. It didn't help that Anna K. has the same first name as dead Anna, and we've had enough of her.

Blog Entries
    I can see how relevance could exclude Anna K, but how is she any less relevant than the likes of Kate Hudson, Carmen Electra, Mandy Moore or one of the Olsen twins?
    Find a new slant.

+ Reply to Thread