+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Paris Hilton to serve 45 days in jail.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    I'm so sick of hundreds of people stalking celebs to find out how they broke the law instead of finding out the good things happening in the world.
    Instead of E! we could have the compassion channel, 24 hours a day of people-helping-people news and stories. Would you watch that channel? Would anyone?

Lol, i have to admit nobody would watch it at all. then again, shows like extreme makeover home edition do get pretty good ratings. Obviously crap sells though and it's just a business. I can't fault People magazine or E! or the photographers either. I fault the people who buy that shit.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

People buy that shit because they're so damn bored and fed up with their wonderfully frustrating existence.
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

look at this caca water, it's disgusting!
    I have to admit, raging about how Paris Hilton is about as useful a fart in a mitten is probably more fun than worrying about rising sea levels.

It's tempting to look down on the types of people who are the consumers of pop culture tripe... the ones propping up the ratings of entertainment tonight and buying people and US weekly.

I have to ask though, is it really any different or better or worse than being obsessive-compulsive about athletes and sports teams?

Quote Originally Posted by geerussell
    It's tempting to look down on the types of people who are the consumers of pop culture tripe... the ones propping up the ratings of entertainment tonight and buying people and US weekly.

I have to ask though, is it really any different or better or worse than being obsessive-compulsive about athletes and sports teams?
    Yes. We don't follow RIP around everywhere in his daily life. People obsessing with sports is the same as obsessing with the Singer/Actor doing their job. The part I don't understand is the obsession with everything outside their job. Both are entertainers in some way. In sports is stays on the court, for the most part.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

I just really want to see the movie, that's all. Otherwise I could care less about the bimbo squad. Nicole Richie, the HO from Mean Girls - oh yeah, Lindsey Lohan, thankfully forgot the name for a minute, Brittany Spears, Christina Aguilera, screw em all. But if there's a point in time when they're skinny but not too skinny and naked in a good way, I'm down.
    We had subs. It was crazy.

WTF. i turn on the news today and it looks like there's some huge news story taking place........fucking media is all over Paris Hilton's judge visit.

the idiot is like 30 minutes late for her trial.

i really do hope they throw her ass back in jail.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CNN
    A judge orders Paris Hilton back to jail, CNN confirms. She was taken from court screaming, The Associated Press reports.
    Find a new slant.

+ Reply to Thread