+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5
FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: West Round 2 OST: Phoenix (2) vs San Antonio (3) (Spurs win 4-2)

Yeah, as much as I dislike Nash and everything Phoenix stands for, I kind of hope they win this game tonight (and the series) if for no other reason than to give a big "up yours!" to David Stern.

WE ARE ALL WITNESSES

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    Good game tonight, SA pulled it out at the end. I was rooting for the Suns as an underdog by my alpacas need SA to win the series so Im happy.

Blog Entries
    If any of our master photoshoppers have time, I'd like a simple photo manip done.

I just need a pic of David Stern up in the rafters of the SBC Center, wearing a Spurs jersey, holding a high powered rifle with a scope on it up to his eye.

Inside the lens of the scope, should be a pic of Steve Nash at the scorer's table, about to check in.
    Find a new slant.

thuggary prevails.

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    Shit ruling by Stern and his, well, himself. Would have liked 7 games just because. But my aplaca herd was riding on this so cool I guess.

First western conference playoffs game I watched.

Amares a beast. He developed a mid range shot. He's too slow on duncan's turnarounds. Obviously Amares not the best post defender. Too bad Nash had a shit game, until the last 6 minutes of the 4th quarter. Marion and Barbosa played horribly.

I do not want to play the Spurs. I know Sheed can take Duncan and Elson is worth shit but Parker is a helluva slasher. Fuck Ginobli. Anyone see his 4 point play bullshit? No one touched him. I know hes going to be getting some bullshit calls.

suns need to make some moves in the off season. Perhaps start over? Their offensive style isnt working and it cant beat a team like the Spurs or the Mavs. Nashs inability to play defense is good but no D=no rings. Trade Marion or Amare for a big who can play some interior D. Obviously Marion's the one, if they were to trade anyone because he is worth more money wise. it all depends on if they were to start over. I honestly think Marion's the better player because he can play D, score, better overall. Amare can play the post, I actually think he can really be one of the best players in the game. Maybe he needs a new team?

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    I was watching this from bed and fell asleep before the game ended.

Amare started forcing up shit shots, probably because they didn't have much else going on other than "feed Amare the ball, hope that something happens". They couldn't get their perimeter game going to save their souls. Nash was sucking badly out there, no thanks to Bowen who was getting as big a homer whistle as Gino-billy but that wasn't the only reason. His tank was on empty.

Not sure where the Marion playing horribly stuff comes from, though. Barbosa and their bench sucked bigtime. Marion had a so-so game, blew a couple of things, but ended up with a double-double with 4 blocks and wasn't as dumb foul prone as the rest of the Suns and did reasonably against TP. If Tay held Wade to 11-27 shooting, would you say he sucked?

When Nash and Barbosa cant hit shit from outside, you need to have someone who can shoot from outside or atleast have some energy. Marion is that guy and he failed to do both. I know the Suns played a bit of zone out there but TP scored a shitload in the first half, good D by Marion? also, alot of Marions points came off dirty work, being tip ins.

I have to agree that Amare threw up shit shots in the beginning but he took smarter shots later in the game. Amare was probably pissed off because he got suspended.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Mr. Eva was scoring mostly on jumpers, not penetration, and the game was even through the first half. During the 2nd half where the Spurs pulled ahead, he was 4-14 and not getting to the line much. I'm not arguing that Marion played a GREAT game by any means, but I don't think there's many other SF/PF sorts who could spell Tony Parker the way Marion did and have any gas left in the tank. Diaw makes a ton of money too and had a way-suckier performance.

I agree there is no forward who can could guard TP as well as Marion did.

I dont see why Diaw was rarely put in when KT and Amare were getting fouls. And I thought he was just signed this past summer?

wheres P for a "be the gm for the suns thread." ...really where is Pharoah?

+ Reply to Thread