+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: West Round 2 OST: Phoenix (2) vs San Antonio (3) (Spurs win 4-2)

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    It's amazing that Marion can keep up with Tony Parker at all, but the only way he did so was by putting all his energy into D and not being a scoring option.

great game by the Spurs and Suns right now.

First, Nash with the bloody nose and now Ginobili gets a nasty-ass blood filled callous under his eye.

And yes, the camera keeps zooming in on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    First, Nash with the bloody nose and now Ginobili gets a nasty-ass blood filled callous under his eye.

And yes, the camera keeps zooming in on it.
    LMFAO

Based on the video laxation provided in the bowen thread, i did expect some more physical contact

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    I figured the camera was just trying to get a glimpse of his bald spot.

Horry just got the flagrant 2, and SA is probably toast for this game. Also, wouldn't be surprised if Horry is suspended at least a game.

Thank God the refs and coaches got in between the players at that point. That could have been another brawl.

Good to see Phoenix wearing down the Spurs anyway.

WE ARE ALL WITNESSES

I do not want to see a team that doesnt play defense beating a team like the Spurs. I also can not beleive they gave away that lead they had in the 3rd.

I can't believe there isn't more talk going on in here right now. If any suspensions happen, it could greatly alter who we'll inevitably play in the Finals.

WE ARE ALL WITNESSES

look at this caca water, it's disgusting!
    I would talk about it but I think I'm just waiting to see how this all plays out.

The Spurs are brutal, soulless, efficient. They do really unethical things but they are very square and professional about it. They would have been the perfect basketball team of the Third Reich.*

As such, I'm kind of rooting for the Suns here. I think they are a good team despite their utter lack of defense. If they win versus the Spurs, Detroit will easily take them apart, and the Spurs will have to re-evaluate their strategy, and all of this will be good for basketball.

* I'm shooting for Tasteless Hyperbole of the Year.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AP
    Many Spurs fans were wearing a dab of black under their left eyes in support of Ginobili. The display mimicked Game 2, when a local radio station passed out bandages for Suns fans to wear over their noses in support of Nash after his injury.
    Find a new slant.

+ Reply to Thread