+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 25
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: OST: East Rd 2, (5) Bulls vs. (1) Pistons (Pistons win 4-2)

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Guaranchapu?

look at this caca water, it's disgusting!
    Game time has been set for 7:00 Saturday.

sweet. Wings at 1:30, Pistons at 7:00. Something tells me I'm not going to be very productive that day.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    I think this series depends on Sheed. The Bulls have no post scorer, and we do. If sheed steps up and provides a dozen points in the post every night we might finish this quickly (assuming our backcourt doesn't slump). If Ben/PJ can keep Sheed floating outside and this turns into a jump shooting contest we could be in for a long series.
    Quote Originally Posted by A. Sherrod Blakely
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Just saw a sweet ass ESPN commercial that was made up completely of clips from the Zeke/Jordan era Piston Bulls rivalry ending in a graphic saying "Rivalry Renewed". It was sweet ass (sorry its late).
    STEW BEEF!

Let the dismantling of the Baby Bulls Bandwagon Begin!

WE ARE ALL WITNESSES

I want the Pistons to crush their brains until fragments of it are stuck to the bottom of Detroit's shoes. Like bubblegum on a hot sidewalk. Then take that ass kicking foot and plant it right upside Skiles's forhead until he can't remember his assist record.
    Hype?

Alright, let's get this show on the road. I've been waiting for this for way too long. Anyone else as excited about this as I am?

WE ARE ALL WITNESSES

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    Im ready. Got Pistons jersey on and my Bulls fan friends comin over (remember I live next to Chicago). This should be fun MWAHAHAHA

double agent b-diddy is off to infiltrate a chicago sports bar. i hope not to have to take too many lives to accomplish the mission.

+ Reply to Thread