+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 25
FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast

Thread: OST: East Rd 2, (5) Bulls vs. (1) Pistons (Pistons win 4-2)

Quote Originally Posted by timbeau0805
    Throwing yourself into defenders and launching shots that go in by the grace of God will do that.
    I don't think its God that's on his side.

Fucking voodoo, satan bastard

look at this caca water, it's disgusting!
    Someone needs to tell Wade that this is basketball, not a mosh pit.

hot shooting by the bulls or not, the pistons should be ashamed of themselves. i wish we had a more VOCAL leader who got in our players' faces when things are going ugly like this for us.

we should be embarassed that we got our asses kicked on our homecourt by a young team in the playoffs! yes, the bulls were shooting hot. but watch the film- we were not making any hustle plays out there. even our cuts looked slow.

the bulls simply played with more energy and intensity and we never matched it, even once they started kicking our ass up and down the court.

i'm disgusted by about 11 of the last 12 quarters of basketball i've watched from us.

no way we win a title like this. or even make the finals in the weak east for that matter. i hope somehow we wake up and things change. but if we didn't learn after the last 2 games, i fear we will never learn. what a waste of a tremendous team we've assembled.

we should have at least 2 or 3 titles to show for the team we've put out there over the last few years. instead we have 1- which is great- and 2 collossal disappointments (and perhaps a 3rd on the way, but hopefully not).

I've got to agree on Highwarrior 100% on this. We have a great team and we just don't seem to have the desire.

Very good point by HW. This team does not have a true "leader" or a "go to guy" when we absolutely have to have a bucket. We have 5 or 6 studs, but when you need a bucket or someone needs to reem someone, who's gonna do it? The Flip Saunders element hinders us too. I was at game 2 and even though it was a blowout, but late in the game after Tyrus Thomas just got about his 8th dunk, I leaned over to the guy I was with and said "they're absolutely shredding this zone". Time for an adjustment Filip.

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

Win this game please. Fuck a game 7.

We regroup, refocus, and rekick their asses tonight. We let them have their fun, but playtime's over.

Pistons in 6.

Quote me on this: if this game is lost tonight, we're probably going to see Flip Saunders let go, and possibly some other big moves in the roster. The only indispensable players are Chancey and Tayshaun Prince; everyone else is fair game, and Sheed makes entirely too much money to perform like he has been.

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    Guys I want everybody up for this game. Wether you are there or at home watching on TV, I demand jumping up and down and screaming from everyone. Pistons jerseys and colors must be worn, and if you have 'a reason' that you cant watch the game I wont buy it.

!!Lets go Pistons!!

OK I will watch this game with support and enthusiasm. Go Pistons!

+ Reply to Thread