+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 25
FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: OST: East Rd 2, (5) Bulls vs. (1) Pistons (Pistons win 4-2)

Best quote of the post season. I'm going to make that my avatar some day - but not yet... (I'm a little superstitious)

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

Close out game today.

Can the Pistons make it 8-0 in this playoffs?

I have to imagine the Bulls are demoralized right now. This might get ugly quick.

look at this caca water, it's disgusting!
    I think this is either going to be a hideously boring game or freakishly weird one. You heard it here first.

Kinda crappy effort by the Pistons in the first half. Ww are getting outhutled on most of the plays and have way too many dumb passes for turnovers (Sheed)!!

Does anyone else hate that camera angle they overuse in the playoffs? You cant see half of whats going on...

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    We arent even trying for offensive boards, sickening. We need some JMax just for that reason.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Chris Webber has scored 0 points.

Wow, what a load of shit. We aren't playing well, and should be losing at this point, but the refs are really helping the Bulls out. Tayshaun got molested on two dunk attempts and didn't get a whistle, while Chauncey flew by Gordon and an and one was called. We need to capitalize on the free throws we are getting. Ben used the off arm on Rasheed, Rasheed mouths off and gets T'd, and Hubie shuns Rasheed for such a foul, "clearly a foul there." Yeah, Hubie, it was on Ben; I'm tired of the Piston hate Hubie throws down. Can we please have a different announcer? Damn. Looks like we won't be able to win this one, but oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by Laxation
    Does anyone else hate that camera angle they overuse in the playoffs? You cant see half of whats going on...
    i agree. it's a stupid gimmick that i wish they'd stop. hell, sometime when they go back to the regular view, that other camera blocks the view.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Mxy
    Chris Webber has scored 0 points.
    in two games.

The first game Webber was just off, but this game we didn't even bother giving him the ball. That's on the guards, not Webber.

+ Reply to Thread