+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 25
FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: OST: East Rd 2, (5) Bulls vs. (1) Pistons (Pistons win 4-2)

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Ben Wallace would not say why he was late, telling reporters as he jogged from the court to the locker room after warming up before the game: "Talk to you after the game." Bulls coach Scott Skiles clearly was not happy about Wallace's late arrival. "It's disappointing to me if it's an exhibition game in October," he said. "I don't put any more emphasis on this game than any other one. It's something that I can't, right now at this moment, be distracted by personally. I have to get myself ready for the game."
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    I was at a friend's place through the first half watching this on his big-ass TV (drove home at halftime). I told him we were gonna win this game at the end of the half and he thought I was nuts. Moohaha!

the ultimate hustle player couldn't even hustle his ass into the arena on time...

Seriously, that's kinda sad. Ben is more Sheed than Sheed right now.

look at this caca water, it's disgusting!
    And Sheed is quiet and focused all of a sudden, isn't he?

Webber has a lot to do with that.

He's one of the few guys still playing that Sheed grew up under and listens to.

Quote Originally Posted by Kstat
    the ultimate hustle player couldn't even hustle his ass into the arena on time...

Seriously, that's kinda sad. Ben is more Sheed than Sheed right now.
    Wow. Cold. But true. I wonder if there is some emotional toll on Ben Wallace in this series?
    Now, is it me, and me alone, that doesn't think Chicago is ever going to go far with a lineup in which Nociconi and Heinrich play such significant rolls, and Ben Wallace at center? That seems like three extroardinarily easy to defend starters.
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

If you'd have asked me before the game what the perfect way to win this game was, I'd have said a blow out. I'd have been wrong. How do you even imagine this kind of game. It's like they wanted the Bulls to feel good about themselves one last time before they tore their fucking throats out. In-fucking-credible. This is the kind of game that gives a squad an identity in the history of the team. Unbelievable. Siting there watching them just march back into the game and over their opponent. That's what you watch sports for.
    STEW BEEF!

I dont know if you guys partake in senseless trolling of other teams messageboards, but me and wil ledezma and a couple guys from werollhard BOMBARDED the bulls board on ESPN.
    Destiny

Skiles still denies that the zone is having an effect on his team.
    STEW BEEF!

kirk is having a flashback to his college days....

+ Reply to Thread