+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 25
FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast

Thread: OST: East Rd 2, (5) Bulls vs. (1) Pistons (Pistons win 4-2)

Go Wings.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

Blog Entries
    Couldn't have said it better myself.

EDIT: Tigers too.

I think we've gotten away from saying this, but:

Welcome timbeau0805.

We've been waiting for you.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

After having cooled down a bit (only took me about an hour!), I think we will probably come out with renewed focus and win game 6. I know that is a very bold prediction, and there really isn't much reason to believe it, but I just sense something special with this team this year. It's easy to be down on this team for destroying a great opportunity, but this could be a defining moment. When we won it a few years back, we had to fend off a strong New Jersey team. That was a much worse situation than this is.

Do you all remember how bad that felt to lose a winnable game 5 at the Palace in triple overtime? I do. I thought that team was toast. But they surprised us all and got the job done.

All this team needs is a strong reminder from Joe Dumars. They need to get the job done, and Joe will make sure they do it.

WE ARE ALL WITNESSES

Another win by the Bulls
    Just win the home game and see what happens in Game 7.
    When will Sheed open his mouth??

For as badley as the Pistons played along with the Bulls playing a near perfect game, I really wasn't that upset. I should be but I wasn't. I think that it has a lot to do with what happened with the Suns/Spurs suspensions. I am just so disappointed by the league that I all of a sudden don't seem to care for basketball anymore. I really hope that this is temporary but I feel like somehow part of the game died with that decision. It just comes across as being so totally unfair and unreasonable and since the team that started the whole fiasco comes out ahead, entirely unfair. It's just sad, plain and simple. Stern, you suck and are ruining the game. If your goals was to chase away fans, mission accomplished! You're a minus one right here!

Blog Entries
    The thing that worries me the most is the fact the refs called the game tonight like there would be a game 7 and at this point I am not too confident about one, at home or not.
    Last edited by Timone; 05-16-2007 at 12:00 AM.

There is no way Bulls win 4 in a row. However after we won game 3, I just said to myself, I wont get worried until we lose game 5....

Team needs to refocus. Missed the game but it seems like Flips being a dumbass and we are playing poorly.

look at this caca water, it's disgusting!
    It's just staggering how bad the team effort was here - team, in this case, covering the players and the coach together.

* using zone when Chicago's on a perimeter streak is really a huge fuck-up in my book. The zone defense protects the basket. If the offensive team has no intention of taking it to the basket, what fucking good is the zone? I bet you anything this is an example of Flip Saunders' pride being hurt by all the comments about his zone defense, and he's trying to prove that it works.

* The rebound numbers were also really deceptive. The rebound effort was awful. You could actually see moments where after a shot, the top of the screen was completely red and the bottom of the screen was completely white. That means Pistons aren't even trying.

* Passing was my balls. There was no real hustle out there.

* But the number 1 complaint I have about last nights game: POSITIONING. I can't understand it for the life of me why it is that we have one white jersey sticking it out for rebounds in a sea of red jerseys.

We had guys out there trying to make an effort. I think Flip Murray was trying. I think Chauncey was trying. I think Tayshaun was trying too but he's too tired after being relied on for way too long. The guys who were out there showing some energy and hustle were abandoned by their teammates or taken out of the game by their coach. Everyone in Detroit should be ashamed of this performance.

you are all a bunch of children.

+ Reply to Thread