Ok, there are some interesting names left here that I want to keep an eye on.

Here are some of the guys I would like to keep on eye on:

First of all, there are a number of interesting QB's to watch. I wouldn't mind if the Lions used one of their 5th rounders or their 7th rounder on one of these guys, even though they grabbed Stanton.

Troy Smith
Tyler Palko
Chris Leak
Jared Zabransky

RB - I'm really curious to see where Michael Bush ends up. Most people know I think he'll be a stud if he's healthy.

Steve Breaston - I'm curious to see who picks him up as a special teams player.

TE - Scott Chandler from Iowa. He seemed to always be a threat when we played them.

O-Line, there isn't one guy I really have my eye on here. I do think the Lions need to use at least one of their remaining picks here, though. Doug Free seems to be the highest rated guy left at Tackle.

I wouldn't be surprised if we were done with the D-Line, but I'm curious to see where Maimi's Baraka Atkins ends up. I think he has potential.

As a Michigan fan I wonder about Prescott Burgess. I would think he has the size and athleticism to be a good situational LB for someone.

As far as ILB, I think the Lions should take a shot with Brandon Siler. They haven't addressed MLB yet and he's the best one left. If he's there when the pick early in round 4, he should be the pick, IMO.

At DB, I'm curious about David Irons from Auburn. He's the brother of the RB, and in spite of having surgery twice on his ACL, he still ran a 4.44 40. A little small but maybe worth taking late. I've heard of stories before where two brothers from the same school, one a RB and the other a DB, had a pretty decent career.

The last guy I'm watching is Mason Crosby. The first kicker on the board. Some thought he was good enough to go day 1. Is it time to get our hands on Jason Hanson's successor?