+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5
FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Drew Stanton a Lion!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DrTre11
    I've never deleted a single person's post here ever douche. Now that you've mentioned it though plenty of your shit is worth deleting.
    Care to take that back? I remember some Oklahoma fans complaining about some threads being deleted. At any rate, I was just messing around with you, relax. Why are you attacking my posts?
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    Care to take that back? I remember some Oklahoma fans complaining about some threads being deleted. At any rate, I was just messing around with you, relax. Why are you attacking my posts?
    No, I don't take that back. The OU posts were never deleted, they were merged into a thread that was already started on the exact same topic and the dumb Sooners couldn't figure that out when it was posted and explained right in front of their faces. And I wasn't the mod that did it.

I was just joking about your posts because you made it sound like I delete posts/threads all the time. I can handle a little mb beat down on my opinions, but I don't like it if somebody claims I'm taking advantage of mod privelages when I'm not.

It's all good.

Blog Entries
    Jet.

Blog Entries
    Where is Moodini? >>"Grow up Glenn!"

Seriously every time I see "Glenn" as the last person who posted, I wonder what one line joke he'll make about MSU this time. I do it once in awhile on UM, but I don't think it makes up 95% of my posts like the great Glenn.

Blog Entries
    Now we've all got to be on the DocTre Superman Stanton bandwagon.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Baker View Post
    Yeeeeeeeeeah booooy! I absolutey feel it. Now we've all got to be on the DocTre Superman Stanton bandwagon. Forget MSU, it was the situation that prevented Drew from being a big NCAA success. Now he's a Lion and hopefully he can be the quarterback of the future. Stanton at QB, CJ and Roy Dub at the wide out, and the ball of to Duckett...I'm lovin' it!

Go Lions!
    10 years ago last night, you guys.

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    So fucking amazing.

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

+ Reply to Thread