+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3
1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: OST: West Rd 1, (5) Rockets vs. (4) Jazz (Jazz win 4-3)

Check your PMs

OST: West Rd 1, (5) Rockets vs. (4) Jazz (Jazz win 4-3)

vs.

Series Schedule

Game 1: at HOU
    Sat, Apr 21 - 9:30 pm EDT
    TV: ESPN
    Rockets Win 84-75

Game 2: at HOU
    Mon, Apr 23 - 9:30 pm EDT
    TV: TNT

Game 3: at UTA
    Thu, Apr 26 - 9:00 pm EDT
    TV: NBA

Game 4: at UTA
    Sat, Apr 28 - 10:30 pm EDT
    TV: ESPN

*Game 5: at HOU
    Mon, Apr 30 - TBA

*Game 6: at UTA
    Thu, May 3 - TBA

*Game 7: at HOU
    Sat, May 5 - TBA
    TV: TNT

* - If necessary
    Last edited by Matt; 04-22-2007 at 01:41 PM.

I hope Gutz was watching that last play. Jazz had a three on nothing fast break. Derek Fisher gets his layup rejected by the front rim. Memo and Boozer collide and Memo can only to get a desperation toss up at the rim. I think Alston got the rebound and launched it the length of the floor to a cherry picking Yao who gives the Rockets their first lead (in the game I believe). If he was watching, Gutz was laughing his ass off at a me and a few others here.
    STEW BEEF!

BTW, I don't really get the media on this game. It was the first series locked into its matchup and everyone agreed initially that it would be a hard fought series and close. By tip off, all I heard was that the Jazz had no chance.
    Last edited by Fool; 04-21-2007 at 11:45 PM.
    STEW BEEF!

Milsap is a terrible name. I feel bad for the guy every game I watch the Jazz.
    STEW BEEF!

Rafer Alston is stealing money. Part of the problem with capitalism is that a guy like Alston made diddy shit doing some damn impressive things in And1 but makes enough for 5 life times playing like shit in the NBA.
    Last edited by Fool; 04-21-2007 at 11:40 PM.
    STEW BEEF!

If I could be one player, I might choose Tasty McGravy. Might. You know, as long as I didn't have to have that lazy eye. Memo's wife is hot though. That wouldn't be too bad.
    STEW BEEF!

LORD Walton is an idiot. McGrady rejects Harpring, the crowd errupts and Walton's comment, "Chuck Hayes, just sending it all back." Not only was the dude too busy blathering about some dumb shit that he wasn't paying attention to what was actually happening. But dude was so busy listening to himself that he didn't hear the crowd erupt to the extent that it pretty much told you it was T-mac making the play.
    STEW BEEF!

That, and I don't think I'd be cool having a girls name. Lets see if McGrady talks about being in the second round in the presser after tonights game.
    STEW BEEF!

Sloan looks like he's dying.
    STEW BEEF!

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Utah can't win without AK47.
    WTF happened to that dude this season?

+ Reply to Thread