+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: OST: West Rd 1, (7) Lakers vs. (2) Suns (Suns win 4-1)

Has your boy Phil even won ONE playoff series when he hasn't had two hall of famers in his lineup?

He can't even beat the overrated Suns that play no defense and are coached by an idiot?

Wow, quality.

1) He's not my boy.
    2) You know the answer the first question. Its the same as "how many championships did Micheal and Scottie or Shaq and Kobe win without Smudgy McTriangle?"
    3) I'm glad you are starting to come around on the Suns and their coach.
    4) 9 Rings are quality.
    STEW BEEF!

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kstat
    Has your boy Phil even won ONE playoff series when he hasn't had two hall of famers in his lineup?
    1994. Only HOF-bound player was Pippen.

I should have been paying attention. I didn't even think about the 2 Jordan-less years. (My daughter is demanding these smilies. They are meaningless as to the discussion.)
    STEW BEEF!

Quote Originally Posted by Fingerbang
    I should have been paying attention. I didn't even think about the 2 Jordan-less years.
    ...no, it's sound just as ridiculous, since you seem to think they went TWO playoff seasons without Jordan....

So Phil is what, 1-3 in the playoffs without two hall of famers on his roster? Wow. He's the man. He sure knows how to coach when he doesn't have a massive talent advantage...

Please, it only sounds that way to you since you are grasping for something to make yourself feel better. I said 2 Jordan-less years, not playoffs. I didn't claim that Jackson won any playoff series the second year without Jordan.

You're a joke.
    STEW BEEF!

Quote Originally Posted by Fingerbang
    No way Jackson gets another 7 game series verses the Suns and doesn't pull out a series win.
    I really have nothing else to say.

Then again, I don't need to say anything else. That speaks for itself.

lol...
    Last edited by b-diddy; 04-30-2007 at 01:23 AM.

Already admitted that "no way' was a bit extreme. Bring it up all you want though, its pretty much the epitome of your persona to do exactly that, I'm not trying to take away your one joy.
    STEW BEEF!

I don't plan on bringing it up outside this thread, but you're damn right you killed yourself here.

+ Reply to Thread