+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4
1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: OST: West Rd 1, (7) Lakers vs. (2) Suns (Suns win 4-1)

Check your PMs

OST: West Rd 1, (7) Lakers vs. (2) Suns (Suns win 4-1)

vs.

Series Schedule

Game 1: at PHO
    Sun, Apr 22 - 3:00 pm EDT
    TV: ABC
    Suns win 95-87

Game 2: at PHO
    Tue, Apr 24 - 10:30 pm EDT
    TV: TNT

Game 3: at LAL
    Thu, Apr 26 - 10:30 pm EDT
    TV: TNT

Game 4: at LAL
    Sun, Apr 29 - 3:30 pm EDT
    TV: ABC

*Game 5: at PHO
    Wed, May 2 - TBA

*Game 6: at LAL
    Fri, May 4 - TBA

*Game 7: at PHO
    Sun, May 6 - TBA

* - If necessary
    Last edited by Matt; 04-22-2007 at 05:22 PM.

I want the Lakers to win so they can play the Mavs.

and kobe usually ends up dropping 50 on the mavs.

Lakers up 48-39 at the half.

Kobe's got 28 points at the half (11-17 FG). Dayum, the dude's a robot.

I love the Suns in the playoffs, so overrated. I love the people who are like "Suns went to the conference finals the last two years." Yeah, they've won 3 games total in those two trips.

No way Jackson gets another 7 game series verses the Suns and doesn't pull out a series win. I give _'antoni props for having a different basketball philosophy but dude has shown me nothing as far as being an elite in-game or even in-series coach.
    STEW BEEF!

Meanwhile, the "overrated" Suns win...again...

And _Antoni is on his way to knocking Phil Jackson out of the playoffs....again....

this series is over in 4-5 tops. People want to hate on Phoenix, which is fine. But results are what matters, and they have them. LA doesn't.

Assuming Phoenix (which is better than last year) can defeat LA (which is worse than last year) is nothing more than wishful thinking.

Barbosa w/ 26 points off the bench. Add to that Kobe not trusting anyone else in the few minutes (guess you can't really blame him), and the Suns are too much for the Lakers.

The Lakers just don't have enough veteran talent.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    When the suns get knocked out of the Playoffs, then they'll be overrated. But at the moment they are a team thats very capable of beating Dallas and SA in a 7 game series, in fact more capable than any other team in the west not counting Dallas and SA of course.. Nothing overrated about them to me and for the record i hate their wackass soft jumpshot no defense system. Hate that our team adopts it at times too.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

they can beat dallas, i question whether they can beat san an. tony parker should be able to tear up nash.

Quote Originally Posted by Kstat
    Meanwhile, the "overrated" Suns win...again...

And _Antoni is on his way to knocking Phil Jackson out of the playoffs....again....

this series is over in 4-5 tops. People want to hate on Phoenix, which is fine. But results are what matters, and they have them. LA doesn't.

Assuming Phoenix (which is better than last year) can defeat LA (which is worse than last year) is nothing more than wishful thinking.
    And kstat generalizes ... again ... As the team that is so much better than last year struggles with the same team (who is worse than last year apparently) in the same way they did last year.

And exactly what have they “won again”? One game against a team that starts Smush and Mo Evans. I fully expect Jackson to adjust to Barbosa who saved MVP and Amare.

Its no secret that the Kobes are overmatched by the team paying out almost three max contracts but no way this series ends in 4. You've been smokin' too much of Unclebuck's, “There defense is under rated.” Indiana tobacco.

The Suns have beaten one quality team in the playoffs, that being the Mavs two years ago, who had had Avery as coach for about a month.
    Last edited by Fool; 04-22-2007 at 10:38 PM.
    STEW BEEF!

You just said there was no way LA doesn't win this series. I'd say its you that need to have your head examined.

+ Reply to Thread