+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: OST: West Rd 1, (8) Warriors vs. (1) Mavericks (Warriors win 4-2)

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    In the past 10 seasons, only one team with undisputably the best record (no ties or other happy horseshit) won it all -- the 2000 Lakers.

Enjoying my new sig, and av. Waiting for coming fight with wrath.
    Does anyone remember a series in where an 8th seed just dominates a 1seed? It's not even close either. I've been watching basketball for close to 20years now, I cant remember it.

I've seen an 8th seed win, but NOT in this fashion. It's insane. KRYPO-TOE-NIGHT.

Good lord.

Quote Originally Posted by zeebneebV.3
    Does anyone remember a series in where an 8th seed just dominates a 1seed? It's not even close either. I've been watching basketball for close to 20years now, I cant remember it.

I've seen an 8th seed win, but NOT in this fashion. It's insane. KRYPO-TOE-NIGHT.

Good lord.
    I think it has happened twice in the whole history of the nba?

anyways Baron has been abusing Terry and Harris or whoever hes guarding.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Lets not forget. Avery Johnson is a pebble in the coaching game. He hasn't see every obstacle yet and its coming back to test him. He has to prove that Dallas isn't Nelson's team, and that its his. What I mean by that is that Nelson knows Dallas too well. Avery needs to redraw new wrinkles or proceed to keep getting owned.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Is there anything better than hearing Avery screaming "double! double!" and watching The Baron wait for the double to come only to drill a 3 from 3 feet behind the top of the ark?
    STEW BEEF!

Wow can anyone one say upset? Even with GSW sweeping DAL during the season no one could predict this

well, to toot my own horn a little, i didnt explicitly say gstate would win, but i knew for sure there was blood in the water. gstate is a bad talent match up, a bad coaching matchup, and dallas is a soft mentally team. i figured if gsw could get over the hump they'd take them. now it looks like dallas has to claw their way back into the series... not likely.

think cuban has officially put the team on the market yet?

He'll definitely be putting Dirk on the market.

Quote Originally Posted by RegicideGreg
    Wow can anyone one say upset? Even with GSW sweeping DAL during the season no one could predict this
    My name is nobody. I was rooting for GS to make the playoffs for a damn month. Just to fuck the Mavs up.
    Hype?

Quote Originally Posted by BubblesTheLion
    My name is nobody. I was rooting for GS to make the playoffs for a damn month. Just to fuck the Mavs up.
    I was rooting for GS to get in as well but I didn't think they would be able to take DAL in a 7 game series. Good Call on your part Bubbles

+ Reply to Thread