+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7
1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: OST: West Rd 1, (8) Warriors vs. (1) Mavericks (Warriors win 4-2)

Check your PMs

OST: West Rd 1, (8) Warriors vs. (1) Mavericks (Warriors win 4-2)

vs.

Series Schedule

Game 1: at DAL
    Sun, Apr 22 - 9:30 pm EDT
    TV: TNT

Game 2: at DAL
    Wed, Apr 25 - 9:30 pm EDT

Game 3: at GS
    Fri, Apr 27 - 10:30 pm EDT
    TV: ESPN

Game 4: at GS
    Sun, Apr 29 - 10:00 pm EDT

*Game 5: at DAL
    Tue, May 1 - TBA

*Game 6: at GS
    Thu, May 3 - TBA

*Game 7: at DAL
    Sat, May 5 - TBA

* - If necessary
    Last edited by Matt; 04-21-2007 at 05:35 PM.

Blog Entries
    Besides the Pistons/Magic, I think this is the series that I am most looking forward to watching.

Too bad for all of the 9:30pm + start times.
    Find a new slant.

The Mavs should cruise imo.

It's the playoffs, a whole new game and this Warrriors team has no playoff expereience.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Stephen Jackson and Al Harrington have playoff experience. If harrington explodes, they can cause problems.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Harrington fades in the playoffs... that's why I was against the proposed Darko trade for him.

word on the street is that its no coincidence that g-state has had alot of success against the mavs in the last year.

sensible betting says the nba playoffs slow things down, and an over/under of 215 is a no brainer. but with these 2, you never know.

wowzers, gs is +475 on the money line. not bad for a team thats won its last 5 games of the season and the last 5 games of the series.

gstate wins by 12, and i feel like killing myself right now. i kind have been spending too much money lately, so i didnt put any money on the line like i otherwise would have. damn. damn. damn.

im not saying the warriors are winning this series, but they are a real tough draw for dallas. they have the talent, plus nelly's got the insider knowledge.

if anyone won big $ because of me, and would like to give me a piece, just pm me and ill send you my info. only seems fair.

ps: throwing out a winning +475 money line bet is the real post of the year. too bad no one, including myself, probably one anything from it.

Quote Originally Posted by b-diddy
    gstate wins by 12, and i feel like killing myself right now. i kind have been spending too much money lately, so i didnt put any money on the line like i otherwise would have. damn. damn. damn.

im not saying the warriors are winning this series, but they are a real tough draw for dallas. they have the talent, plus nelly's got the insider knowledge.

if anyone won big $ because of me, and would like to give me a piece, just pm me and ill send you my info. only seems fair.

ps: throwing out a winning +475 money line bet is the real post of the year. too bad no one, including myself, probably one anything from it.
    I had the balls to do it but not the memory.

I love dem Warriors!
    Hype?

diddy how are you betting>? I want to but cant since it became illegal in the US. If you have any info as to how to place a bet I would be most greatful.

+ Reply to Thread