+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7
FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: OST: East Rd 1, (8) Magic vs. (1) Pistons (Pistons win 4-0)

we need the heat to man up and win a couple games. this sweep is very nice. we could get a week off, which would turn the playoffs into a 3 series tourny rather than a 4. big advantage us. especially if we make it to the finals, because the wc champ should be gassed by then.

im not overly concerned about the bulls. deng is great, and gordon makes tough shots, but i think we have too many advantages. their only chance is if ben grabs 100 rbs for the series. which is possible, but not likely.

I kept telling myself that their would be a time that I would actually root for the Heat. It looks like that time has come. I.......it.........is this a sign of the end of the world? I'm scared! Hold me!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG BEN'S FRO
    Darko looked very good IMO. Of course, I still think he was just too young for us to wait, and needed playing time. We being in the middle of our playoff window, really didn't have room for that. I would welcome him as a free agent, but only if he promises not to act like such a whiny bitch.
    It's called "impending free agency". It makes even the slackiest of slackers give a shit (for a short period of time, at least).

The Darko we all know and love will be back once he gets that payday.
    Find a new slant.

+ Reply to Thread