+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7
FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: OST: East Rd 1, (8) Magic vs. (1) Pistons (Pistons win 4-0)

look at this caca water, it's disgusting!
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn
    Click the image to view the full version
    The image above has been resized. Click on it to see the full version.
    Man, that's some article. Summary: /!\ apparently, some people are saying that the Orlando Magic are going to struggle in the playoffs against the Detroit Pistons /!\

And to add to that goofy shit, this:
    that Chicago-Miami series, I believe, will go at least six games.
    I'm going to have to disagree with. I believe my level of expertise in this area surpasses that of Mr. Blakely. Specifically, my expertise derives from having watched the first two games.

nice win.

rip's continued inability to do anything for himself (ie, create off the dribble) greatly concerns me as we advance deeper in the playoffs.

he is basically nullified when teams get in his face and get physical, bumping him off of screens. he is not getting favorable calls from officials either so he is not getting to the line as he has before.

i love rip but he is going to get pummeled and practically be a non-factor against defensive teams deeper in the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Higherwarrior
    nice win.

rip's continued inability to do anything for himself (ie, create off the dribble) greatly concerns me as we advance deeper in the playoffs.

he is basically nullified when teams get in his face and get physical, bumping him off of screens. he is not getting favorable calls from officials either so he is not getting to the line as he has before.

i love rip but he is going to get pummeled and practically be a non-factor against defensive teams deeper in the playoffs.
    Teams are fouling the hell out of Rip and he is getting no calls. He isn't knocking himself on his ass !
    Hype?

i don't disagree with you. we expect playoff basketball to be rougher and more intense and for the refs to let things go a bit more.

and that doesn't help rip. but it especially doesn't help when it seems him and sheed are on the refs shit list. unfortunately he's going to have to deal with this sort of treatment by both our opponents AND the refs.

he's going to have to find a way to overcome it unfortunately.

Blog Entries
    It's silly how much better the Pistons play on the road than they do at home.
    Find a new slant.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Prince was so good in the clutch Thursday that he had the Magic sounding like a broken basketball team. Said a glum Jameer Nelson: "They hit shots that normal teams just don't hit."
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Blaha Vs. Javie for the Crown? Book It.
    ^

Anyone think Sheed would have made it had he been left in there? I would have liked to see it happen.
    STEW BEEF!

Thats game Bitches. Bulls are next. Miami injure somebody before you exit.
    ^

+ Reply to Thread