+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: OST: East Rd 1, (8) Magic vs. (1) Pistons (Pistons win 4-0)

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn
    Milicic said in the past, and reiterated Sunday, he just w(v)ants to play.
    One of the only things I hated LB for. That was fucked up.

People tried to kill with baseball bats lol

Blog Entries
    A little homoerotic blogging by Terry Foster

A Men's Moment

Chauncey Billups and Carlos Delfino had one of those moments.

As Billups brought the ball down the floor he saw Delfino standing in the corner and motioned for him to be patient. Billups draw a double team by driving the paint and then fired a pass to Delfino for an open jumper. They slapped skin and you could tell that Billups trusted Delfino. That respect has been a long time coming.

Delfino has played tentative most of his career. He has been a jumper shooter and slasher who cannot slash and hit jumpers. But his game has improved and that moment of trust from Billups was important.
    Find a new slant.

Its a chore to read Foster's blog. Dude has never used a comma. Tenses are always off. I'm going to try and get a paycheck from the Freep or DetNews.
    STEW BEEF!

As Billups brought the ball down the floor he saw Delfino standing in the corner and motioned for him to be patient. Billups draw a double team by driving the paint and then fired a pass to Delfino for an open jumper. They slapped skin and you could tell that Billups trusted Delfino. That respect has been a long time coming.

Delfino has played tentative most of his career. He has been a jumper shooter and slasher who cannot slash and hit jumpers. But his game has improved and that moment of trust from Billups was important.

fuck darko and the magic, and their uniforms.

Quote Originally Posted by Fingerbang
    Its a chore to read Foster's blog. Dude has never used a comma. Tenses are always off. I'm going to try and get a paycheck from the Freep or DetNews.
    WTF is up with Foster blogging every 2 minutes of the game?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    WTF is up with Foster blogging every 2 minutes of the game?

He's obviously imitating my posts here.
    Find a new slant.

Live blogging. They are trying to be hip and draw readers to their dying medium.
    STEW BEEF!

I'd like to see some serious ass kicking tonight. I think our bench will provide the added spark of energy the team needs during lulls.

BTW, did you know that the Pistons are the ONLY playoff team to score 100 points in the first wave of games?

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Replaying Kelser's post-season award picks at the half?
    Why?

+ Reply to Thread