+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5
FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: NBA Playoff Matchups Discussion

orlando it is. shucks. the cavs now get the wizards which, given their current situation, i imagine is a 4 game floor mopping.

we get the pesky magic. we SHOULD sweep them but knowing this team, we'll give up one game.

But Miami/Chicago will be good.

yeah i'm hoping the nets beat the raptors, which is a very real possibility. that would set up a 2nd round matchup with the nets instead of the bulls-heat winner.

the nets wouldn't be a COMPLETE pushover. but they'd be easier than the bulls or heat. that would move us to the conference finals, likely against the cavs versus bulls/heat series. we'd coast to the ECF and really only have one tough series...

well, i'd have rather played the wiz, but maybe that draft slot matters, so no biggy. im actually pumped about how the matchups turned out.

gs/dalls: gonna be fun
    phx/la: last year i thought la would win, this year, im very doubtful. still, this series will be great.
    san an/denver: very interesting. denver is the ultimate ? in the L. i cant see san an losing, but i think denver is the one lower seed thats capable.
    houston/utah: not a bad matchup itself. probably will get lost in the shuffle until it gets to games 6 and 7.

so i think every wc series is going to be awesome.
    the east isnt bad either:

tor/nj: experience vs youth. plus vince back in toronto. that alone should be fantastic.
    chicago/miami: damn is this gonna be good. this might be the best series of the playoffs, outside dallas/phx. this should be the nba's marquee matchup. its got it all.
    and of course, our own series will be good.

the only bland series is cleveland. i watched wash the other day, and they can still score without butler/gilbert, but man does their d suck. i'll go out on a limb and say they have virtually no chance of winning this series.

I kind of wanted to see a Nets vs Bulls.

the bulls lose the season series 3-1

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by b-diddy
    the only bland series is cleveland. i watched wash the other day, and they can still score without butler/gilbert, but man does their d suck. i'll go out on a limb and say they have virtually no chance of winning this series.
    Aww, c'mon... aren't you looking forward to the triumphant return of LeTravel?

I hate to say this because of karma, but LOL @ Bulls. All they had to do was beat NJ and they could have strolled into the conference finals, but they can't. Now they either lose first round or get beat to shit by the Heat. Way to go Skiles!

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

Enjoying my new sig, and av. Waiting for coming fight with wrath.
    So who's got the game thread rights around here?

Chicago Bulls 5-1

Cleveland Cavaliers 3-1

Detroit Pistons 5-4

Miami Heat 14-5

New Jersey Nets 30-1

Orlando Magic 60-1

Toronto Raptors 8-1

Washington Wizards 60-1

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zeebneebV.3
    So who's got the game thread rights around here?
    Go ahead and do a Pistons/Magic game 1 OGT, Zeeb.

No "rights" to be found here, it's first come, first served.
    Find a new slant.

+ Reply to Thread